The Rabbit Hole

Screenshot_7

2 Likes

He was in Hong Kong
If he is still there he might be using VPN for safety.

He finds it difficult to concede anything. He and Jen had some fiery exchanges.

In other news my neighbour’s mum broke her ankle and went into hospital. Whilst in there she caught Covid-19, 7 of the 8 people on her ward died. A few weeks later she finally tested -ve and was moved out of the hospital to a convalescent home (I hope that is an improvement). Ultimately she will return to her home.

So it is nice to hear of an oldie who beat the disease. My neighbour is retired, so his mum has definitely clocked up some mileage.

1 Like

He could be in a gutter in Timbuktu, I take everything people say about themselves with skepticism. Especially the ones like mangleturd!

1 Like

Allah hu akbar doesn’t mean god is great, it means allah is great.

Allah is not God. Let’s get that straight MSM.

That is an interesting twist

How long was she there?
The worst thing you can do is to be in the same room or ward sharing the same air with Covid positives.

Air-conditioning won’t do the job. Windows have to be wide open.

https://youtu.be/KZzBc3ANuMc

EDIT:

INTERESTING RABBIT HOLE CLOSED ? DR DICKHEADS REQUEST ?

EDIT 2 @Magog Re: The Rabbit Hole - #10082 by Magog

I don’t doubt a word.

1 Like

a2683298a9f4399a

2 Likes

Shhh that’ll get your head chopped off if repeated in the wrong circles

This is worth a read

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/10/23/world-economic-forum-prediction-global-takeover.aspx?cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20201023Z1&mid=DM686158&rid=994071491

1 Like

If I say this what happens?

3 Likes

Death of Europe started with the acceptance of Holohoax as truth.

This is a quote from another thread.

1. Why does he think “Canceling the debt would be a disaster for the middle class”?
    Under what kind of mind control is he?

2. Let’s say you own US government bonds and (Trump or whoever) President cancels national debt, why would it affect the value of your government bonds?
    I would think the value of government bonds even rises, don’t you?

3. What could be the meaning of “What happens when the debt owed to the banks is wiped out?”?

I’d appreciate your input.

Don’t think its that simple D - one mans debt is another’s asset so cancelling the debt also cancels the asset.
If debt owed to the banks is cancelled - the banks would either stop lending altogether or jack up rates.
The bond market is bigger, by an order of magnitude, than the stock markets, cancelling a bond, any bond would make it impossible to sell them in future and the government would lose it’s major income source.
I’m not an economist and that is my rudimentary understanding, but I may be wrong.

1 Like

The problem with the treasury debt is that much is owed by foreign countries as well as US citizens.

Absolutely. That’s the problem with today’s banking system and privately owned central banks, most notably the FRB, Bank of England, Bank of Japan, etc.

There are banks in Muslim countries which operate without usury, to use the old-fashioned word. The banks merely charge “administrative fees” for the transfers of monies.

Now the debt cancellation I’m talking about is the debt of a government to the (privately owned) central bank, most notably in Japan, US and Germany. It shouldn’t affect small banks, would it?

Such debt in Japan is humongous, but life goes on without anybody starving to death, or Japanese government issuing any government bonds. The debt is just in the books and used by the government as an excuse to raise taxes (which hardly pays the debt even in one thousand years!)

Government bonds may be redeemed at the face value by the same government which issued them. Too bad for the loss incurred by inflation. But that’s all.

Thanks for the input, @Magog. I will check further.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.