đŸ‡ș🇾The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD đŸ‡ș🇾

Wow you guys are way too early. Here is my obligatory Trump 2024

2 Likes

Well lets put it this way, after November 8th the campaign for 2024 will no doubt be in focus. With the Jan 6 committee wanting to depose Trump hinges on the results of the mid terms, If Republicans take both the Senate and the House that pretty much neuters the Jan 6 committee.

Who are your picks to guess who will be the Republican candidates?

If he runs, which is looking very likely then I don’t see anyone else beating him for the Nomination.

Personally I hope he does, but I always viewed him in the same class as Bori Johnson. American politics is so much different though

1 Like

A two party system is easy to manipulate verses what is in Britain or most parts in Europe. I always viewed Europe as being unpredictable, I mean who would have predicted that Georgio Meloni would become Italy’s first female Prime Minister?

Just in case you were wonder here are the betting odds

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2024/winner

I think I have become a political. These people always go the same way by the time they are in office long. In China most don’t bother to vote and you know why. Ha! Italy is an interesting question and will be an opportunity to change the course of Europe if this teed continues. Sweden is about to elect a conservative

I started to lean that way myself in recent times. We see people here lack the critical thinking skills to view beyond the cult of personality to base decisions on being intelligently informed, instead we get the same clapping penguins who are content to being fascists even when they don’t know they are one, or only that they are too aloof and steeped in their ignorance to know any better. Putting faith in one man because you think he is going to save you is already being a failure in life and misses the entire point of having proper perspective. My position if Trump is nominated, I will vote for him, and if not well I will vote who ever represents my interests bests. Its not that hard to figure out and I won’t apologize for having such dispositions, but at the end of the day the lesser of two evils usually applies.

3 Likes

I hope he doesn’t. He served his purpose. It’s over. I don’t hate him, and I thought he did a great job considering the 24/7 bullshit from the left. I will vote for him if he is the guy
 I just hope he isn’t.

3 Likes

Unfortunately he is all we got at this point. Some of his endorsements are seriously questionable especially the Dr OZ and that woman in South Carolina who ran against Mace was just dumb! Also every single candidate he endorsed had to pay for Trump’s endorsement. How much did JD Vance pay? Or Dr Oz? Or others for that matter?

“Sure I will endorse you, just donate to my campaign fund!”

2 Likes

Politics is second nature to our species and it is a religion unto itself. Why do we pay attention? Because we want something to change? We desire for something to be a certain way?

All the above. The motives of ordinary people are pretty simple and the illusion of thinking our votes counted was primarily what our freedoms were based on. Now that the curtain has been pulled back to reveal the ugly nature of greed and corruption within our political system, so much so that an election had to be rigged to keep the people pinned under adverse policies, these realizations are creating more indifference and dividing us as a nation even more so than anytime in our history. One thing is for certain, after this election cycle we will finally know where we stand as this may be the litmus test where such faith will either be restored or gone forever.

2 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/04/trump-presidential-run-2024-announcement

Not sure how I feel about this. He was a great POTUS, IMO. I think this next time around would divide this country for the next 20 years or so. He is hated by half the country, to such a degree that they can’t see straight or use any sense of reasonong when it comes to him. I wouldn’t mind another 4 years of him at all
 I think he could get this country on the right path again (pun unintended
 sort of
lol) . We would need a majority in the House and Senate
 which looks promising, to get anything accomplished. We’ll see how it plays out. If he does run, I don’t see any serious contenders that would run against him.

2 Likes

Republicans have been getting kicked in the teeth by the establishment for years. We have been lied to, cheated on, and disrespected time and time again. We need an actual strong leader in the White House who will stand up for us and fight for our interests. We don’t need another centrist who will sell us out in the end. The establishment has had their chance, and they’ve failed.

2 Likes

I am kind of mixed on this news as well, however if he ends up the nominee then yes I will vote for him. The only thing I will say as for as him is concerned, I hope that he is able to learn from his mistakes in the past and put forth better policies to get this country back on track. Also agree that he is such a polarizing figure and he will have more challenges to quell the violent left and bring them to heel and that includes the deep state if he is successful in winning in 2024.

What will be most interesting is who the Democrats put forth as their front runner candidate, as I can’t imagine they will still go with Biden again if they are to ever have a chance in winning.

1 Like

The establishment is what has been holding this country back and undermining who ever is in the White House. This issue alone should be a non partisan one along with free and fair elections.

Intersting. The PA supreme court finally decides to make a ruling when its too late because I suppose that is the safer option as opposed making a decision when it was necessary to do so.

1 Like