🇺🇸The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD 🇺🇸

Deport them where? To Matha’s Vinyard? DC? Like Gov Abbot is doing? That is not deportation that is reshuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Oh come on man! Surely you say this in jest right?

Are you aware of the Cloward Piven? This was part of Obozo’s plan aided by Soros funded NGO’s including Catholic Charities

The Cloward-Piven Theory

The Cloward-Piven Theory is a strategy devised in the 1960s to successfully provide welfare and attempt to solve political problems. The main steps of this strategy are to:

1. Overload a system
  2. Create mass panic and hysteria as the system is overloaded
  3. Oversee the destruction of the system
  4. Replace the former system with a new system

The Cloward-Piven Strategy of solving political problems can be compared to a forest fire. Although these fires result in widespread destruction, eventually a forest is regrown with young trees that are stronger than the old ones had been. Another comparison that may help illustrate the benefits of the Cloward-Piven Strategy is a ‘‘scorched earth’’ campaign. In this war strategy, leaders destroy everything they own in a given location, not just military installments or resources. The general idea is that without economic support, the enemy military will not be able to take advantage of their resources. Thus, the opposing army will survive because their enemies lack the ability to accumulate resources.

In a similar fashion, Cloward-Piven Strategy promotes the idea that as bureaucratic offices and programs are overloaded and fail, the government can replace them with something better. Their first target for capacity overload was the welfare system of the United States.

https://study.com/learn/lesson/cloward-piven-strategy-steps-theory.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No one is being deported. Once the illegals are here, they are now going to stay!

Wait for Kamala to be president and a new mass amnesty bill to be introduced! Its coming!

This is getting salty with other Republicans who support DeSantis running against Trump. Yikes!

Another suspicious ORG offering private money but refuses to be transparent about its practices is getting into infiltrating elections much like “Zuck Bucks”

This is becoming a major problem with groups like these to which they are backed by the likes of the Gates, McArthur Foundations and some of America’s richest that are pouring in money in certain states under the guise of supporting democracy; when in fact they are trying to infiltrate state election boards by demanding polling, voter and other sensitive information that opens the door for manipulation as a precondition for accepting grant money.

For voters to have faith that the grants are being awarded with nonpartisan intentions, “the process for awarding the money should be more transparent,” said Hayden Ludwig, a researcher at the conservative Capital Research Center, which has been critical of the CTCL’s funding of elections offices.

The grant-making, political foes contend, is a politically biased process that favors Democrats. If this new alliance and the CTCL were interested in helping elections offices, Ludwig said, “they would be advocating through democratic channels to expand budgets, going into state legislatures to support infrastructure. But they don’t and they have millions of dollars at their disposal.”

The is more on the “Audacious Project”

1 Like

Breaking down the 2024 GOP Presidential Candidate election field.

Trump is president of a crumbling empire!

1 Like

You liked the pic! Ha ha ha! Lol! Seems appropriate for the times we are living in. Watch cult followers here who worship false idols sing his praises.

How about this one?

1 Like

His missing a leg!:joy:

Could be symbolic too​:joy:

1 Like

Yes I noticed that too but to be honest I missed it at first.

This was another one I did. Although I think the AI has some refinements such as hands and paws the little details it often messes up.

1 Like

Nikki Haley is delusional

I’ll need to hear more from her before I decide how I feel about her. I admit to not knowing much about her.

TRUMP COULDN’T BEAT A NUMBSKULL , SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF SUPPORTING HIM AGAIN ? LOSERS SUPPORT LOSERS ( see jissbag617)

RON D 2024

2 Likes

She is a Neo-con. Don’t bother! Its a waste of time.

2 Likes