The NBA is a Disgrace

This shouldn’t be a surprise. There are more NBA fans in China than there are in the US. They are hedging their bets as a business. They don’t care about America, they care only about profits. That’s fine. That’s why they are in business. We just need to stop consuming their products.

We are in that process! Trump just seized control of the port of Long beach from the CHICOMS more winning!

Alot of NBA players have endorsement deals with companies heavily invested in Communist China such as Nike.They would comment but would get it up the Ass and loose the deals.
I don’t give one fuck about Chinese basketball fans.This country is successfully taking over corporate America and preventing our citizens ( athletes) etc from exercising our Constitutional rights.
Corporate America doesn’t give a fuck what anyone says, only cares about the use of sweatshops and increasing profits and dividends for stockholders.
The NBA down on its knees groveling to the Commies is disgusting and SPINELESS. Not one company making NBA merchandise in Commieland has the BALLS to close up shop, tell the Commies to go fuck themselves and move the factories to Taiwan ( real China) to really piss them off.

1 Like

Further proof that what you are saying is correct! The NBA is another hive of collectivists using false equivalency to justify their false pretence! Seriously this is stupidity in full display!

2 Likes

That is awesome! Lebron Is getting trashed daily!

The best tweet! The thread is even better. LeBron Biggest fraud in NBA history!

Best Quote:

“People not understanding my knowledge, my brain…” :thinking:
Yes, it’s other people’s problem not understanding your genius.

I can’t even remember the last time I watched an NBA game, and won’t watch ever again.

Has Lebron filed in court to change his name to Lebron Tse Tung??? When has he become assistant NBA Commissar under Adam Silver.

I would rather watch the WNBA . These under paid women don’t have the overinflated egos like the NBA.