The most shocking police death cover up, is about to break!

Be careful what you say about Michael Proctor planting evidence to frame people for murder on our page. His wife is creeping and calling people’s workplaces, so we decided to call her tonight. Here’s what happened: .Canton Cover-Up Part 28: Elizabeth Proctor Calls Workplaces Of People Who Comment Negatively About Her Corrupt Cop, Murderer Enabling Husband  - TB Daily News

Tune in tonight.

Shit is getting hot in Massachusetts

You didn’t get this from me

Huge development, late last nite Judge ordered the release of the dogs re homing. Information
If dog is alive, we could match the dna.

May 25th I’ll be at the Dedham court house. Broadcasting live. If anyone wants to meet me. I’ll be there

Was on the phone last nite with a girl from Beverly Hills doing some serious investigative “things” looks like Jitss will be on a Netflix show. Lol who knew.

Fox News now Hollywood.

Who plays Jitss? He would have to be 6’2, 220, great shape

https://twitter.com/doctorturtleboy/status/1660661463063699463?s=46&t=jEzfgacfxMyTICsPuYXrYw

Wow

https://twitter.com/doctorturtleboy/status/1660746070685634579?s=46&t=jEzfgacfxMyTICsPuYXrYw

Getting ready to head in to court today, back to back. If you’re following, the DA is having an emergency hearing to stop the subpoena of Alberts and McCabe.

All my fans on rumble we will be going live, smash the subscribe button.

What an intense day! Wow. I’m all over the news

Anyone see me on the news?

I’m a celebrity.

Beside Karen Read acknowledging me… we have more breaking news coming

PRIVILEGED INFORMATION BELOW

So as you know I been investigating this case, I have received incredible intelligence about this case.

A private investigator, which will go by SS
Interviewed someone in that house . Here’s what he said “ SS told us the whole story of what happened to John, and when we asked him to sign an affidavit, he disappeared.

Colin and Brian beat up John, broke his nose and knocked him out. A couple hours later John was convulsing and vomiting everywhere. Brian and Higgins waited until 3-4am and placed John at the edge of the property.
He told us this two days after John died.
He said John fell backwards when he became unconscious and split his head open “

After this information was passed to Karen. SS has disappeared. Refuses to testify.
Inside source is SS is scared of Brian Alberts.
Terrified
Never seen anything like this before.

Yup.

I’ll be at the July 25th hearing. I’ll hold a live broadcast

I’m in the middle of all this