The Most Important Cabinet Positions for Biden to Fill Quickly

I think, and I think most sensible and intelligent people will agree that Biden needs to fill the Attorney General position first and most quickly, but I think second is the Interior so they can stop the auctioning of public lands, and the EPA to roll back all the “roll backs” of the Trump Administration, after that I think Education is important as well as Agriculture (there are a lot of illegalities going on there as well).

What do you think is most important to get moving when (if) Biden wins

1 Like

DHS, so that Biden could order the Secret Service to assist in the removal of Trump from the White House for trespassing.

Donepezil…

Are you sure he is going to remember?

Tough call; well, he’ll definitely need a drool cup emptier. Then someone capable of pointing him in the right direction at functions; run interference & such.

Fantasy is good. The truth is going to be sad for you, Biden won’t fill those positions at all. Defeated presidential candidates don’t get to appoint cabinet members.

1 Like

DHS will be disband ad defunded as it’s clearly a target of the left.

I was thinking a look alike to handle the day to day business.

A lookalike - body double, good idea.

1 Like

Let me weigh in a second time here…

The positions he needs to fill are Day nurse, night nurse, dementia doctor, diaper changer and apple sauce distribution technician.

2 Likes