The most disturbing Biden weirdness yet

The most disturbing Biden weirdness yet

By Thomas Lifson

Joe Biden’s dementia is rapidly advancing and the nation is in great peril. Proof of his decline came in a creepy moment during his brief visit to Helsinki, where he assaulted (that is the proper word) a child, a little girl who happened to attract his eye in a crowd.

He walked over to her, put his mouth on her back and appeared to rapidly flick his tongue on her, through the fabric of her dress. Watch his jaw move up and down rapidly during this ten-second video clip from Twitter:

It looks perverted at best, disturbingly sexual in connotation. The little girl recoils in horror. Her mother, perhaps constrained by the grandeur of the presidency, looks upset but does nothing in reaction.

Face it: if an elderly loved one of yours behaved this way with a little girl he had never met, you would do something to keep him in a situation where he cannot do such things again. Perhaps a care facility for those similarly afflicted, or perhaps home care under supervision, if possible. Allowing this to continue puts the public and the elder at risk.

You would NOT task such a person with any serious responsivities, much less the crushing burden of the presidency.
Unfortunately for the Republic, the Democrats’ cynical choice of Kamala Harris as vice president, obviously based on their identity politics obsession, has put her in line for the presidency if the 25th Amendment is invoked to remove him from office. It was designed for exactly the situation we face now, with an impaired person in office.

I could not hold Harris in lower regard, yet I think she is preferable in the Oval Office to this husk of a man whose expiration date obviously has passed. Given the rate of Biden’s decline, it can only get worse, and it will do so at an accelerating pace.

It’s time to badger Biden’s cabinet with demands that they invoke the 25th and spare the nation the risk it faces. She could not be worse than Biden, and most likely, the same puppet masters would be guiding her.

And being frank, The Democrats ought to be stuck with her as the incumbent candidate when they proceed with their nominating process. I acknowledge the peril a President Harris would involve, but at this point it is a lesser evil.

1 Like

87% disagree with you RINO .

You are the ASShole that continually complains abut Boomers you fucking hypocrite.

America’s past two presidents have been the oldest in the country’s history and 2024 has the potential to continue that trend. In 2020 we saw the [oldest president ever elected. Joe Biden was 77 at the time of his victory and 78 at his January 2021 inauguration.

Trump is running for office once more in 2024 when he’ll be 78. Biden, also running for reelection, will be an 81-year-old candidate in 2024.

Trading 1 senile asshole for another.

Trump is the only game changer that can win.

Hypocrite.

Rump, an aging hate filled relic that is beyond despicable.

You, voting for not what’s best for the country but personal gratification.

And this is why this country is on the verge of collapse.

Pathetic extremists left and right.

He may be the nominee but the rest of he country gives you the middle finger.

You just don;t get it.

A pathetic little person without a thought except laugh.

2 Likes

Your Rino days are over… McCain and roomney ain’t coming back

3 Likes

Pay close attention azzwipe.

Trump posted on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday as he lacks the ability to speak, that he received a letter notifying that “I am a TARGET” of special counsel Jack Smith.

The letter sent to him Sunday night gives him four days to report to the grand jury that has been weighing charges against the former president related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Maybe you can join him as head/butt boy in prison.

The 80 year old moron with his boy toy.

1 Like

All this means is his poll numbers will go up.
Every voting adult in America knows trump is being attacked.

Get used to trump being your next president

If you could only read.

Read? I live this I breath it…

You’re out of touch with reality old man.

Once again jisssssssbag 617 has his prison wallet jammed too high .
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s why you don’t get it. Reading is fundamental and that means not just articles and media you agree with.

But only a 5 year old acts like you, you are clueless as to people in the US and a poor judge of people except your butt boy Rump. Was the transition surgery to human difficult? To bad it was a failure as your IQ is still in the single digit . And you still reside at the shallow end of the gene pool. A resident of the cesspool city.

Every poll is against how you think… get on board the trump train you terrorist

What did you expect from someone who literally has a 6th grade Education? He can’t rub two coherent sentences together to save his own life let alone debate his way out of a paper bag!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Why don;t you get beyond your RUMP polls.

Try reading for once in your life. Something that isn’t far right.

For an asshole that hates the elderly in this country you want to put another 80 year old demented fool in the WH.

That says it all about you.

I seriously thought 2nd grade. I stand corrected.

2 Likes

I just laugh at you all day, what a loser you are haha