The mastery of Trump's campaign team: Truth Over Facts

Genius. Just check it out yourself. The compilation Biden’s golden senior moments evolves into a self-writing political ad. Why do we even need SNL?

https://www.thetruthoverfacts.com

2 Likes

I just saw a Biden ad making him look like a juggernaut of political power. Then he shows his face and speaks, and every penny spent on the propaganda is down the crapper. I didn’t think much of him when he started running and I’ve still been surprised at how pathetic he is.

His chances are low and diminishing with every appearance. The libs will be crazy in November wondering how their propaganda and incessant cheap shots on Trump aren’t working.

2 Likes

It’s why the party is keeping him under wraps, they don’t want him saying too much.

1 Like

Actually, Trump has provided unlimited fodder in his three plus years as acting president to run montages of his idiocy endlessly…

3 Likes

Yeah, Biden’s going to make Trump look like Corn Pop

2 Likes

Biden hasn’t been nominated yet. But the nominee won’t be producing the adds that will be full of stupid shit Trump has said over the years…

I can’t think of a better place for a billion of liberal bucks than trying to make Biden look like a serious person. That’s almost as tough as removing Hillary’s cactus spines.

My guess is that they’ll only spend 10% on that, and 90% on lame smears of Trump, even though they’ve already found that approach to be a loser. What else can they do? The tools in the liberal toolbox are few and wearing thin. Racism? Yeah, go gettum, Nemesis of Corn Pop. Sexism? Yeah, sure, that one’s been totally depreciated by hypocrisy. Corruption? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spend a billion, then lament that it was made valueless by $100,000 spent by Putin. That’s the ticket.

2 Likes

This is why all of the blue states want to perpetuate the lockdown up until the election. They can’t have Biden going out there in public and trying to make speeches. Biden can barely handle making speeches in his basement. if they have to put him up on the debate stage against Trump, game over.

1 Like

2 Likes

And yet he managed to get all your treasonous friends exposed ! What other President could have done all that he has in 3 years and fight off the lying treasonous FBI ,CIA ,DOJ , Congress and the dark deep swamp ??? Face it , you are a hater and weak turd and really do NOT believe in justice or the rule of law . Your kind destroy a Country ! SMH ( 5 eye rolls )

1 Like

Talk about stupid shit adds that ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: