The man just can't shut up and move ahead. Trump sues E. Jean Carroll for defamation after jury finds he sexually abused her

And some extremists wonder why people will not vote for Trump.

June 27 (Reuters) - Former U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday sued E. Jean Carroll for defamation, alleging she falsely accused him of rape after a jury in a civil trial found that he sexually abused her.

Trump’s counterclaim against Carroll in Manhattan federal court comes after a jury’s unusual finding in May that he sexually abused and defamed but did not rape Carroll, a former Elle magazine advice columnist.

Trump seeks a retraction as well as unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.

Carroll’s lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, said in a statement that Trump’s filing was “nothing more than his latest effort to delay accountability” for the jury’s verdict.

“Donald Trump again argues, contrary to both logic and fact, that he was exonerated by a jury that found that he sexually abused E. Jean Carroll,” Kaplan said.

Trump’s lawyers did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

1 Like

Yes never fight back be like McCain lol

The man lost in court costing him 5 million bucks. Then he cannot shut up and sshe takes him back to court

He still cannot shut up and sues her for defamation which will likley cost him more.

Judge allows E. Jean Carroll to amend her defamation lawsuit to seek more damages against Trump

By Kara Scannell,

A federal judge will allow E. Jean Carroll to amend her original defamation lawsuit against former President Donald Trump to include comments he made at a CNN town hall.

Carroll, a former magazine columnist, asked the judge for permission to amend the initial November 2019 lawsuit so she could try to seek additional punitive damages after Trump repeated statements a federal jury found to be defamatory.

The allowance comes as Trump’s legal troubles have mounted in recent days. Also Tuesday, the former president was arraigned at a federal courthouse in Miami and pleaded not guilty to criminal charges related to alleged mishandling of classified documents in a case brought by the Justice Department.

Like many right wing extremists you are cluless as to what’s happening with your Butt Buddy.

The Rino republican days are over my friend… time to move on… vote trump or die

Allowing Jean Carroll to carry on with this circus of fabrications is a perversion of the judicial system.

2 Likes

Is it a fabrication?

Sadly the extremists claim that Biden at 80 is to old to be president and Trump is fine. Hypocrites one and all.

I believe it is, and remember her lawsuit happened in a civil court where the burden of proof only has to be circumstantial in order to convince a jury that was mostly made up of anti-Trump people to convict him.

1 Like

Trump isn’t senile. He may be old… he may be a loud mouth… he may be ‘not your cup of tea’. He is light years better than what we have now. You and others put too much emphasis on his personality, where I and others look at policy and the good of the country. I’m not sure why some can’t look past personal objections for the greater good of the country??? Surely you don’/won’t take a Democrat over Trump because of personal feelings???

Trump has flaws and problems, just like all of us. Given the choices… at this moment, I’ll take Trump.

3 Likes

We can’t move on until we address the fraud that took place in the last elections both in 2022 and 2020, so yes at the moment Trump has to be the candidate among the field of RINOS vying like the whores that they are with the exception of B.Kennedy Jr. and Ramaswamy.

1 Like

The complete profile fits Trump exactly to a T.

No doubt about that as a potato is far better than what we have today.

Time to move on from the old people running the country into the ground.

I look at the good of the country and over half the country will not accept trump as president again.

What I see in our future:
Trump is elected as president: The country will continue down the road of hyper partisanship.
Biden will be dumped by the democrats, no clue as to who their candidate will be.
Newsom/California will be as hyper partisan as Trump.
Both parties need new blood, a candidate that can represent the entire country.

1 Like

What profile is that? You think he is guilty for what the fraudster cat piss Jean Carroll makes up?

Dude your suffer from TDS, I’m agreeing with manny on this one, boomer who’s out of touch.

The country is divided, it’s not going to stop, you just want a McCain that’s going to be a coward and take being called a racist. White man stole land, blah blah blah.

Hell no I want a trump who’s going to say get in the car fa​:poop: we are taking this country back!

Your right clean as driven snow.

Donald Trump had been caught on video in 2005 boasting that, as a celebrity, he feels free to “grab” women “by the pussy,”

Early 1980s
Seated next to Jessica Leeds on an airline, Donald Trump allegedly put up the armrest and began to grope her breasts, attempting reach up her skirt. “It was an assault,” Leeds later told the New York Times. “He was like an octopus…. His hands were everywhere.” (Trump has denied the “preposterous, ludicrous” claims, insisting they “defy truth, common sense and logic.”)

Divorce documents cited in the book, Lost Tycoon, describe how an enraged Trump pulled out clumps of his wife Ivana’s hair, and then had sex with her in a way that made Ivana feel “violated.” “During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump would later write. “I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.” (In 2015, Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen denied rape had occurred, arguing “you can’t rape your spouse“; Cohen later apologized for his “inarticulate comment.”)

Ivana granted divorce from Trump, reportedly on grounds of “cruel and inhuman” treatment, that according to Ivana’s lawyers also included verbal abuse and humiliation. The settlement included a gag order: Ivana reportedly cannot speak about her marriage to Trump, except with his permission.

Early 1990s
Trump allegedly groped Kristin Anderson at a night club; she says he put his hand up her skirt. “He did touch my vagina through my underwear, absolutely,” she told the Washington Post. (Hope Hicks, as a spokesperson for the Trump campaign dismissed the account: “Mr. Trump strongly denies this phony allegation by someone looking to get some free publicity.”)

Trump allegedly walked into the dressing room of his Teen Miss USA contest, telling half-naked contestants as young as 15 year olds, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before,” according to BuzzFeed. (Trump did not respond to this allegation.)

Maples and Trump divorced. As Trump flirted with a presidential run, Maples told a London paper, “I will not be silent. I will feel it is my duty as an American citizen to tell the people what he is really like…. His drug is attention.” Trump responded that Maples signed a “confidentiality agreement” that means she is “not allowed to talk.” Trump and his lawyer threatened to withhold $1.5 million in alimony: “Why am I paying money’” Trump asked, “to somebody that’s violated an agreement?”

Maples sells a tell-all memoir to be titled “All That Glitters Is Not Gold,” promising “juicy details” of the ”the pain of loving” Trump. “For anyone who has ever wanted to marry a millionaire,” the catalog copy read, “Marla shatters the allure of that dream with poignancy and brutal honesty.”

Maples memoir cancelled. ”She signed a confidentiality agreement,” Trump would tell the New York Times.

Trump bragged to Howard Stern that he often peeped on the contestants of his beauty pageants. “I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “They’re standing there with no clothes… these incredible looking women… I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump caught on tape for a filming of Access Hollywood bragging he forced himself on women: “And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” he said. “You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

In Trump Tower, Trump allegedly began kissing Rachel Crooks, a young receptionist who worked in the building, on the mouth after she introduced herself to him by an elevator. “It was so inappropriate,” Crooks said. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.” (Trump tweeted a denial: “Never happened! Who would do this in a public space with live security cameras running. Another False Accusation.”)

Natasha Stoynoff, a People magazine reporter, traveled to Mar-a-Lago on assignment to write about the Trump’s first year of marriage. Stoynoff later wrote that Trump forced himself on her during her a tour of the property, after taking her to a private room: “Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat,” she wrote. (A Trump spokesperson told *People: “*This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story.”)

June
Trump allegedly began 9-month affair with Playboy playmate Karen McDougal. (A White House spokesperson later insisted the affair is “fake news” adding that Trump “says he never had a relationship with McDougal.”)

July
Trump allegedly had sex with Stormy Daniels, aka Stephanie Clifford, after suggesting he could get her on The Apprentice. The alleged rendezvous was at a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, where Trump had allegedly also flown McDougal for sex, according to the New Yorker. Daniels described Trump’s seduction to In Touch. “He was sitting on the bed and he was like, ‘Come here.’ And I was like, ‘Ugh, here we go.'” (The White House denied the affair.)

During a business meeting at the Beverly Hills Hotel, Trump allegedly kissed, groped the breasts of, and thrust his genitals at Summer Zervos, a former contestant on “The Apprentice.” (Trump dismissed the claim as, “Lies. Lies. No witnesses. No nothing. All big lies.” Zervos sued Trump for defamation.)

June
After Lewandowski was dismissed as campaign manager, Trump allegedly told Hope Hicks, who had been dating Lewandowski, not to worry about him. “You’ve already done enough for him,” Trump said to Hicks, according to the author Michael Wolff. “You’re the best piece of tail he’ll ever have.”

July
Trump defended confidant Roger Ailes after the executive was ousted from Fox News over sexual harassment claims: “I can tell you that some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he’s helped them,” Trump said. “And now, all of a sudden, they’re saying these horrible things about him… It’s very sad because he’s a very good person. I’ve always found him to be just a very, very good person… So I feel very badly.”

August
The National Enquirer, owned by Trump friend and political ally David Pecker, reportedly paid $150,000 for playmate McDougal’s exclusive account of her alleged affair with Trump, then did not publish the story – a practice known in the industry as “catch and kill.”

October
Trump’s vulgar Access Hollywood tape leaked.

Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen paid Stormy Daniels/Stephanie Clifford $130,000, reportedly for her silence. “The payment to Ms. Clifford was lawful, and was not a campaign contribution or a campaign expenditure by anyone,” Cohen would tell the New York Times.

Wow! You really don’t like Trump. That’s an impressive account to list!

You don’t like grabbing pussy?

I really don’t like Trump either. I do like his policies and the way the country was going, the company I worked for was doing, I was doing, etc… everything is a 180* mess now… all because DJT doesn’t play nice…lol. As I’ve said many times; you don’t have to like the man, you just have to like the job he does. I liked the job he did… and I’d like to see him do the job again.

1 Like

Was ever “allegedly” (being the key word) convicted of these crimes? BTW as I stated earlier he lost in civil court not a criminal one to which is my bigger point. You don’t see the problem here.

1 Like