The left has made a mockery of our judicial system

Carroll, a former longtime Elle magazine advice columnist, was initially seeking $10 million in damages.

But during closing arguments on Friday, her attorney upped that to $24 million, saying the real estate magnate should pay his alleged abuse victim at least that much for defaming Carroll because “the only thing he cares about is money.”

Sad people put such hatred in front of justice.

What a fing crock of s. It will never end/stop. This country will eat itself within the next 20 years.

And now Trump is to pay 83.3 million.

There is a price for having big mouth and not shutting up.

There is also a price for keeping silent… and being gullible.

1 Like

Not a problem there, his mouth continues to run.

“Anybody that makes a ‘Contribution’ to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!” Trump continued, using the nickname “Birdbrain” to refer to Haley.

Trump’s direct threat against Haley’s supporters signals a sharpening in his rhetoric, as the former president seeks to compel support from all corners of the GOP.
Excellent way to unite the party.

Compete and total asshole.

I don’t believe I ever said he wasn’t an asshole. In fact, I have said many times he’s an egotistical, narcissistic asshole… with a big mouth. How does his big mouth change the fact that he was a good POTUS and had this country on the way to being a well oiled machine again?

How does his big mouth change the fact that the border was secure during his tenure? How does his big mouth change the fact that the country was on the way to being ‘much more’ energy independent? How does his big mouth change the fact that the USA was respected, or at least feared by other countries that now look at the USA as weak and a laughing stock? How does his big mouth change the fact that the economy was at a historical high during his tenure?

I’ll take his big mouth… and the prosperity of the country and mysel over any feel good candidate that doesn’t say mean things…lol. But, you go ahead and continue your hate of the man because you don’t like what he says or how he says it… and the good of the country be damned because you hate him…lol.

You go ahead and support a candidate or other person that has no chance in hell of making a splash in this next election, because it makes you feel good that you were a never Trumper to the end…lol. You sound exactly like a Liberal. You are exactly the reason we are in the situation we are in as a country.

I respect you as a poster… I just vehemetly disagree with you on this particular issue.

2 Likes

The left has made a mockery of our judicial system

h mockery is was the trial a fair trial or was the trial a witch hunt politically motivated. It certainly wasn’t a jury of his piers but a jury from the left guaranteed to provide a certain outcome? Sanctuary cities/states ignore laws passed by congress. Mockery of our laws? The Scotus stated that Biden could not forgive student debt yet he continues to fogive student deb. A mockery of our justice system?

My comment about Rump being a stupid ass is based on the reality that they wanted 10 million asked for 24 million yet he couldn’t shut up and pissed the biased jury off and lost 83 million. Without his big mouth running he likely would have been assessed far less.

This country deserves Biden and Rump both reprehensible both should be in jail. As a side note, I paid attention to what the idiot in the WH said before the election. I invested heavily in oil and gas. 400K. the value increased between 3 and 4x. In the past 3 years I have sold off my winnings, most at a 15% tax rate, long term capital gains.

1 Like