The Lakota Life

Hey you updated my pic in your memes… thank you

Both your ego and alter ego to boot! Lets see more conversations with yourself loser!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Funny, you don’t contribute to this thread’s topic, only play the other personality. How many do you have? Are you a schizophrenic Jason?

Just leave it alone dude. Best to ignore the high school drop out with emotional baggage to boot. He simply has no friends and has to invent them here while shit posts in every thread he can find!

I think its more insane that you lie and have to create pseudo characters with fake accounts to feel self validated here! You are not fooling anyone and I hope the moderators call you out on your BS.

1 Like

What moderators? I see names that are moderators, but I never see any of them post anything… or moderate anything. This place is a free for all. I don’t really care… just sayin’.

Every now and then they come in and perform some cleanup. The problem is they are mostly not paid to moderate which explains their absence here. I know back when they were here regularly Jizzers antics wouldn’t be tolerated and he would have been long gone by now.

2 Likes

What do you want moderated? Free speech? Interesting…

Yeah free speech! You should talk! You are always encroaching on others free speech with your limited intellect and vocabulary by your regular shit posts! What a total joke you are!

1 Like

More speech isn’t free speech to you lol. Commie fcuks always expose them
Selves

Free speech? Not at all. The nonsense you carry on here with different names and antagonistic posts that clearly are for the sole purpose of being antagonistic… absolutely.

1 Like

Exposing once again your warped logic that your reading comprehension skills is on par with your already 8th grade writing skills! Holy crap! You are one dumb mthfker!

Go take a college reading and writing course to fill the empty space between your fat ears!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I just take on anti trumper attacks all day on here, then destroy your come backs… now you all stomp like babies for the shit you started… lol go cry me a River, I tell everyone on the internet, don’t fuck with jitss. If you do you lose… can’t stand the heat … don’t come in the kitchen.

A representation of why the country as a whole is in deep trouble, some haven’t quite managed to grow up. Some as adults as still living the persona of their high school years to feed their passive aggressive behaviors because they are so insecure about themselves! Sad really but its true. Its more about the symptom of the disease than the nature of society! Both aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive but on a case by case basis that reveal common patterns.

1 Like

Clear cases of projection… we are here for you brother

Ummm… I don’t recall starting anything. I also never said I was an anti Trumper. I voted for him twice, so…? I’m an anti Trumper because I don’t believe he can win again? Because I can see that, other than his staunchest supporters (you), most people have put him on the back burner and don’t take him serious anymore? If that is your definition of anti Trumper, I suppose I fit the description…lol.

2 Likes

As usual you can’t comprehend the context of your own human behavior here. The good news is you already provided a body of work that most can say with a modicum of objectivity that your reverse projection is a sign of a person who is highly insecure and border line sociopath! You started this shit posting in this thread because you were looking for a reaction. Shallow is your persona!

2 Likes

You probably don’t recall what you ate last nite… you blabbering fool.

Flat iron steak, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli and a few glasses of Pinot Noir. :grin:

What kind of Pinot Noir would that be?