The Iowa debacle unfolds

What happens if Trump doesn’t crush the opposition?

You choose:

1. Voter fraud.
  2. The democrats did it?
  3. The weather is a plot by the left?

Grab your popcorn, this will be fun as the democrats may crash the party to vote for Nikki.

Much to your chagrin, Trump is going to be the nominee. Trump is going to be POTUS again, barring the inevitable meddling of the Left. The qustion is; will you vote for him even though you don’t want him… or will you let the Left continue to ruin this country?

2 Likes

Dems will roll out their nee candidate in the next 90 days.

The party has yet to begin.

Unless that candidate is RFK, they have no chance… barring a repeat of the 2020 bull****.

2 Likes

Trump already won in Iowa. Ikki Nikki came in third!

2 Likes

Let’s call it what it is…political persecution and definitely election interference.

4 Likes

Trump is still electorally toxic, no matter how unpopular Biden is. Republicans could expand the map with focused conservative candidates such as DeSantis who draw a contrast not just with Biden’s failed policies but with his age and incompetence. Donald Trump fails on those grounds. That is why Republicans underwhelmed in 2022, and it is why they may do so again.

I guess you haven’t been following very closely? DeSantis isn’t popular. He is almost as hated as Trump. The sooner you come to grips with your infatuation of hating on Trump because you don’t like what he says and/or how he says it, the more clear things will become.

Guess you just don’t get it. Until the people refuse to support Rump, De Santis, Biden, Harris we will continue to get them.

Who would you have the people support?

1 Like

How will you convince independents to vote for RUMP???

Doesn’t matter how many Republicans support Rump, the rest of the country thinks he sucks. Trump moves back into the White House dragging all his known baggage. We will get four years of chaos to be sure. We will likely see a repeat of 2022 the wave turned into a joke and the GOP lost the senate and nearly lost the house when the independents abandoned the GOP. Both should have been runaway. People hate Biden but hate Rump more.

I guess we’ll see. No way Biden is getting a second term unless the same bull**** plays out again. Even Dems are tired of his senile ass.

I don’t want Trump either, there is just no other choice, barring a miracle.

There is no other choice as people are docile and don’t demand better

Interesting. So you think that because we have Biden and Trump again it’s because people are docile? Okay… what, in your opinion, should people do to insure that we get the candidates we want?

I think we have Trump again because the people that want him are anything but docile. I mean Jan 6 was very docile, wouldn’t you say? How did that work out? Maybe they should be even more extreme in order to get what they want?

I’m listening… seriously, so please don’t post another news feed for me to read. Just give me your thoughts on what these docile people need to do to insure they get the people they want in government.

1 Like

Sit back do nothing and let the media, party’s and the wanna be’s decide who will run.

That is what docile stupid Americans do. They let a minority decide Rump will be the candidate and you are not stuck with the azz wipe big mouth.

So, you don’t have an answer, other than to repeat the same thing over and over. Got it.

I’m active in a candidates campaign, not Rump.

The television sets are being packed up, the airport in Manchester, N.H., is bustling and all eyes have moved onto South Carolina. Last night’s primary results weren’t dramatic, but very telling.

• The biggest takeaway from Tuesday is that former President Trump is very popular among Republicans and very unpopular among independents. This could be significant ahead of the general election.
  • GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley has a tough path to the nomination, but she vowed to stay in the race.
  • If you listened to Haley’s primary night speech out of context, you’d think she won**.** And if you listened to Trump’s speech out of context, you’d think he lost. It’s clear Haley is getting under Trump’s skin.

Rump has a problem with the Independent vote. He will likely win the GOP nominaion and as likely to lose the election, again. But the media and the Bidet want him to run knowing he’s beyond damaged and damages himself daily with his social media shit with more than half the country.