The Inconvenient Truth About the Republican Party

Cuckservatives simply refuse to engage in the culture war on equal footing with the Left. They have systematically refused to acknowledge there even being a subversive culture war going on for generations.

Because all they really care about, is their own prosperity and comfort.

And fighting the Left on the same level is dirty, costly and requires personal sacrifice. And Conservatives can’t be bothered by any of that, just as they weren’t 100 years ago when Bolsheviks threatened to take over Europe.

It took a very different breed of men, political soldiers, to successfully put Communists in their place. And all Conservatives ever did, was hobble and backstab these noble fighting men at any opportunity, always in the foolish hopes to arrange themselves amenably with the Communists somehow by appeasing them. Detestable!

Some of what you say is true, but you seem to apply it to the wrong side.

That be the liberals refusing to admit that they are disingenuously pandering to blacks as they systematically confine them to the Democrat plantation and actually do them more harm as a culture than good. They have made should sure that the male father figure is gone from from the family unit. They have enabled dependency upon mother-government by designing the welfare system to pay off in direct response to birthing another mouth to feed…without a father figure in the house. (i.e. Who’s yo daddy don’t mattuh!)

Liberals have little interest in black culture except to the extent it can be mined for political purposes.

Do you mean like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi. These two California bitches live in prosperity and comfort while the constituents in their districts live in tents and shit in the street.

Correct! People like Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump. You didn’t see RR sucking up to the commies and bowing down to Arabs. You don’t see DT relaxing sanctions just because commies ask him to. You don’t see him sucking up to Russia with some goofy-ass RESET button.

What you’re doing here is the commonly used liberal tactic of accusing others of what you do.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Can you refute ANY of the facts presented in the OP video?

Calling out Conservative Inc is not liberalism, jackass.

Maybe not. We did see him giving amnesty to millions and millions of illegal aliens which created the mess we find ourselves in today.

You’re right, dickhead.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Where did he say it wasn’t? Looks like being a GOP sheep is also a mental disorder.

For some reason cuckservatives think tranny time story hours, homosexuality in children’s cartoons and virulent pre-genocidal anti-white media aren’t political issues.

Anything becomes a political issue if you scream loud enough.

Conservatives of your type have conserved nothing.

You are basically a slightly right of center Democrat from the 90s.

Many today disagree with your posit. What many people fail to remember (or they never knew), the law applied only to illegal immigrants who came here prior to 1982, the ultimate success of the law would require that the borders be closed (which did not occur – thanks to Congress)

You seem to have a firm grasp on the obvious. He didn’t say it. He didn’t say it was. He didn’t say it wasn’t. He never mentioned the term.

Take a logic lesson, genius.

Posit: A does not define B
Reply: Correct–B is C

The Posit does not mention C

Your alt-right posture is noted. Your generalization doesn’t apply to me.

• I despise trannies whether they’re telling stories to children or pretending to be First Lady.

• I think children’s cartoons should not include sexuality at all.

• I think all media that promotes hatred is harmful. (That includes promotions by skinhead white nationalists who turn blue in the face at the slightest criticism pointing to their similarities with Nazis.)

I have a problem with all of those things and a plethora of others. I also have a problem with the suppression of free speech.

One thing with which I will never have a problem is:

Kill :Boom2: ALL radical Muslims…and their indoctrinated children!

:coffee:

I think Trump is still our best hope for a fighting chance.

In spite of all the smoke and bullshit coming from the right, I see very few willing to take the initiative much less led.

1 Like

In 4 years, what has changed?

I’m still hearing RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA…

FFS not one of these traitors has been charged, much less put in jail.

You think election year will magically make a difference?

I think that is delusional. We have to scrap and fight just to be able to share our opinions online risking being unpersoned. Yeah. That was supposed to be address 3 years ago. Still nothing!

I wonder what conservatives like Dinesh D’Souza has to say about mobs defacing and tearing down the relics of the “racist” past he’s been making money condemning?

Justice done right is a lot slower than a knee-jerk reaction that happens to be right. All who have any sense of what should and shouldn’t be punishable by trial, conviction and incarceration also can form quick opinions that happen to be correct.

Hillary is guilty.
Comey is guilty.
Biden is guilty.
Brennan is guilty.
Clapper is guilty.
Schiff is guilty.
Nadler is guilty.

John Durham’s report is due out soon, hopefully by the end of summer. He is evidently being meticulous in his probing of the origin of the Russia, Russia, Russia crap.

Unlike the impotent IG report that could only probe existing members of the FBI, Durham is in charge of a criminal investigation that can go wherever there’s reason to go.

I expect criminality to be evidenced in the report. Whether any suspects are indicted for theirs alleged crimes is less certain to me.