The Hunter Biden Breaking Story Censored

Exactly they are disgusting, not only did they allow all the Russia lies they also allowed the lies from The Atlantic that said The Donald called soldiers “losers” and “suckers”

1 Like

Welcome to this site Lucy!

Or at least taken away their Sec 230 status and deem them a publisher.

1 Like

Now Twitter is locking out the Trump campaign account!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes their Sec 230 status should have been taken away.

1 Like

They are now very bold, I think many people felt they would do this when they decided to start blocking Trump Campaign Ad’s. They don’t care they probably figure the Democrats might get away with stealing the election via all the Mail-In Ballots, we better pray they don’t get away with it because if they do it’s going to become Hell.

2 Likes

I can’t remember where I heard it from, maybe it was Jimmy Dore between his “F-bombs” but it was suggested that the reason they as in Congress didn’t pull their 230 status is because of the FBI and CIA connections to them.

We have reached critical mass point with the tech companies that this latest action such as election interference can’t be allowed to continue and something has to be done. Maybe the tech companies think that because of their connections to such agencies that they can get away it which is why they decided to practice censoring conservatives. The genie is out of the bottle now and there is no going back.

1 Like
1 Like

No. Just revoke their sec 230 status and make them literally PAY for being the publishers.

1 Like

Which in essence is going to relegate the internet ceasing to exist in its current form. Aside from the fact that splintering of it is already happening, what comes next is uncertainty. IMO, a Cyber “Bill of Rights“ needs to be established in order to protect ordinary people’s rights in cyberspace. The internet is another open market place and clearly Tech companies have been violating that at the expense of ordinary people and small business. When one company controls the flow of information and chooses winners and losers including trying to influence presidential elections, I say that is a bridge too far.

1 Like

This is classic!

1 Like
1 Like

The FBI had the information for a year and did NOTHING !!! Do you see a pattern here ? Does Manafort ring any bells ??

1 Like

Of course! As I mention the connection earlier. But what about Manafort? You proclaim and vouch for his innocence or is there something else that we are not getting? He is still rotting in jail along with Assange in a different country.

He was charged with violating FARA and went to PRISON ,Hunter is making millions from Russia , China , Ukraine and he is sitting at home with two crack pipes WHY ?

What about FBI agents,the DNC, Hillary ,Comey , Page , Strzok , Joseph Pientka, Tashina Gauhar, John Carlin , David Laufman ,Mary McCord, George Toscas , Victoria Nuland, Jonathan Winer, Jonathan Finer, Elizabeth Dibble, Marc Elias, Robbie Mook , Cody Shearer , Sidney Blumenthal , Jim Clapper , Comey and Andrew McCabe at FBI, and former CIA director John Brennan .ALL lied , fabricated evidence lied to the FISA court plotted to take down a sitting President and NOTHING HAPPENED !!! WHY ???

2 Likes

You are preaching to the choir here! I am just as frustrated as you that nothing has been done so far, but I am not going allow to having my morale lowered and resigning to indifference it’s what got us here in the first place.

The why is the million dollar question and I have answered that in a separate thread regarding insider trading. Remember? How do you prosecute half of DC? It’s a mess and if not corrected soon the entire system is going down. That list you posted is just the tip of the Iceberg and why the Democrats are desperate to gain back control of power. S is going to HTF!

So essentially you are acknowledging one was caught breaking the law and the other wasn’t suggesting a two tier justice system?

BTW just so you understand, I am not trying to be antagonistic towards you I am merely asking you these questions because I genuinely want to understand your point of view.

Really ? What do you think is our system fair ? Mueller and his thugs went after everyone close to our President , made up shit and bankrupted several people to get them to say they did something wrong and told them they would go after their family members to boot .Why doesn’t Hillary ,dirty FBI , Comey ,Hunter Biden and cartel get similar treatment ? Sound fair and just to you ? Our justice system is as fair as our media , are we clear now ?

1 Like

3 Likes

Dude I am just trying to understand your last post, you don’t have to be condescending about it. I don’t know why you think I don’t know any of this, like I said you are preaching to the choir. I am only asking you because originally you brought up Paul Manafort into the discussion which was weird.