The Great Awakening Rally

https://www.redpillroadshow.com/?goal=0_6a803aa358-02e0e716ac-283738705&mc_cid=02e0e716ac&mc_eid=65dc79ebc3

" discover truths and dispel the illusions of our corrupt media"

It sounds good. I think Trump is a woke person, but he can’t say certain things.

Being awake cuts across the Dem/Republican opposition paradigm. It’s not middle of the road either.

1 Like

I didn’t click on the link because it appeared to be a solicitation. Is it something else?

1 Like

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way earthgirl17 but it would be helpful it you provide a brief synopsis of what your OP is about in future posts. This site frowns upon such posts and it may invite the moderators here to issue you a reminder to do so. Just saying, because your post has an interesting tagline but to be honest your link can not be opened on my end or is problematic so I gave up waiting for it to load.

1 Like

Just an ad for an event

Works fine on my end 🤷 It came straight from my email inbox. Legit link. Sure next time I will do a little blurb first. The ad is for events, nothing nefarious or negative guys. Next one is in Myrtle Beach but date is TBA

I am in Asia at the present moment so that could be the reason why I am having trouble with it. Thanks for your consideration as that is refreshing to see here. Will look forward to your next post.

1 Like

No worries, and no need to be offended by people who only want to hear the echo chamber. Post whatever you like.

2 Likes

Oh please! Do shut up already, your passive aggressive trolling is getting tiresome!