The First Mercedes

You would think that with all the technology and money at producers disposal they would hire someone to read the comment section in order to get a clue on marketing. Hollywood lives in a bubble.

Another series that is consider a huge cult hit with a rabid following even to this day was ā€œCarnival.ā€ It ended too soon and never got the right time slot when it aired which was its doom.

I think this looks quite fashionable. I want one

bertha-benz-auf-benz-motorwagen-nr-3-cb42e815-b7a3-43b3-bf5b-5265492bcb09

That was a good series that I watched.

It was a master piece IMO. Still one of my favourites.

Carnivale was a good show too. Cut short if I remember.

Is that a pun? :thinking: :rofl:

Yes because of terrible ratings contributed to when the show was on. I think it was competing with Sunday or Monday night football at the time. That being said, the show did end with an open ended possibility leaving viewers wanting for more. Maybe that is why it has such a cult following today asking for its resurrection. It also didnā€™t help that the show was incredibly expensive to produce.

Yepā€¦ Kind of freaky

I see what you did there Rpā€¦ :wink:

I donā€™t get it. You want to let me in on the joke?

The Carnivale Freaks and Geeks.

Gotcha! :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

The iron head Mercedes diesel is a bull. Nothing fancy, but it runs well. The OM617 is considered to be one of the most reliable engines ever produced with engines often reaching over 1,000,000 km (620,000 mi) without being rebuilt and is one of the key reasons for Mercedesā€™ popularity in North America in the 1980s, as it was powerful and reliable compared to other automotive diesels of the time. It is also a very popular choice for the use of alternative fuels, mainly straight or waste vegetable oil and biodiesel

Another nice vehicle is the Citroen; but difficult to find parts.

1 Like

These cars were pretty neat and had interesting functions such as the rotating head lights. They are known for their suspensions.

I loved mine. I was sad I sold it.

Iā€™ve wanted one for a long time. The suspension is unique and sensibly functional. The long wheelbase improves the ride and offers more legroom.
:+1:

Changing a tire is a hoot. So cool.