The FBI is Corrupt

also included discussions by former FBI lawyer Lisa Page concerning a potential quid pro quo between the State Department and the FBI – in which the FBI would agree to downgrade the classification level of a Clinton email in exchange for more legal attache positions that would benefit the agency abroad. There was no indication such a quid pro quo ever took place.

@Conan

1 Like

The big questions in my mind are…

-how deep and wide does it go
-how would one hold the corrupt pieces accountable without being accused of obstruction of justice.

The progressive liberals poisoned our waters.

2 Likes

I don’t know how deep, but it’s the entire top. They’re above the law and better than everyone else.

No interest?

What can anyone do about it.

Thank you Obama and a-holes!

The only way to clean up the mess is to strip it down and start fresh!

You have to include the DOJ and the State Department as they work in tandem with the FBI!

Only the president can fix it now. But he would almost have to sacrifice himself to do it. Because surely he would have to - as the saying goes - call the witch doctor a motherfucker. And bad things happen when you do that.

I was reading up on this when I lost power and internet connection.

Seems to me FBI were in cohorts with State Department to repress information concerning her emails.

Need to read up before making any comments but this did catch me eye thou.

Justice Department’s internal watchdog later faulted the FBI for failing to review the Weiner laptop through much of the fall of 2016, and suggested it was possible that now-fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok may have slow-walked the laptop analysis until other federal prosecutors pressured the FBI to review its contents.

Apparently it sounds like they were sitting on that information for some time before Comey came out with it in Oct.

And then only reason they Comey evidently released it was because of leaks coming out of New York and he wanted to cover their asses. Otherwise we wouldn’t have ever heard of it.

I find it fascinating that the FBI is now liberal. It is amazing what Trump has done to the minds of cons.

Libs have been screaming from the roof tops about corruption in law enforcement. But cons told them “blue lives matter” and that the concerns about corruption made libs “unpatriotic”

There can’t be any corruption in goverment bureaucracy can there…and FBI is no different.

As I said years ago, democrats had weaponized every single federal goverment agency out there.

1 Like

The best laid plans of mice and men go astray when men are delegated to implement them.

1 Like

Binary thinking…

Strozk is dirty like a $2 whore.

1 Like

The FBI has been liberal for decades, they recruit right out of the Ivy League and the like. Strozk went to Georgetown, that bastion of conservatism.

But this isn’t about that. This is about those arrogant pricks thinking they are 1,000,000 smarter than we… the cattle. They believe they are above the law; and they are.

And there are those among them who would burn this country down to protect their precious institution. They believe there is no USA without an FBI. Too important to fail.

2 Likes

The fact that he isn’t out on 5 million dollar bail and wearing ankle bracelet in mind boggling.

These guys really do think they’re untouchable.

And CoJ isn’t giving me any confidence…not as Michael Horowitz is still there.

Hell for that matter any of them within 250 mile radius of DC that’s involved. They’re all corrupt…right down to subordinates that redacted those text messages to those thugs that raided that old man house who had no history of violence.

And who was that jackass that Horowitz hired? Shit google had buried that info. Oh yeah John Huber…who’s been missing in action.

Clearly he doesn’t have what it takes to do that job let alone the balls to do what’s right.

Which show those outside of DC are just as corrupt.

Fuck Sneak…now you want and got me started.

2 Likes

Oh and before anyone thinks new attorney general William Barr will do anything about it…he’s just as much of insider as all those other corrupted bastards.

He will do what it take to sweep it under the rug in hopes that people will evidently forget.

2 Likes

They are. No doubt about it.

I see where McCabe has open his trap and basically admitted they tried to over throw the president.

How did we allow such power to rest in hands of corrupted bureaucracy…specially with our top law and intel agencies?

They are horrible people.

1 Like