The fake news has reached an all time high

(From my pc screen)

1 Like

I wonder what the difficult part would be.
To fake millions and millions of votes?

Hearsayā€¦:man_shrugging:

1 Like

There were thousands of voters fraud in 2016.

1 Like

If you ordered a trainload of insufferable harridans, and only Hillary showed up, you wouldnā€™t feel cheated

1 Like

Thusfar Trumpā€™s approval among independents is higher than itā€™s ever been- the incessantly negative coverage, the idiotic impeachment farce, and now trying to blame covid 19 on Trump - have left the public utterly untrusting of the media, and Trump enjoys higher approval ratings than Congress.

This terrifies the media- not enough to start being journalists instead of partisan muckrakers, but enough to try all sorts of desperate blame games. Now Covid 19 has been inflicted on the poor by the rich, the Blacks by the Whites, etc., etc. etc. This strategy will also fail miserably because only left pole lunatics buy it.

2 Likes

First of all, there is no such thing as ā€œJournalismā€ anymore. We already know that. These figure-heads you see on the news; are hardly ā€œjournalistsā€. Because, they really donā€™t report the news. Itā€™s all now laced with hate-monger and opinionating folks who have no clue what is define as Journalism.

Secondly, the media has been for a very long time, been stoking anything they can find - and blame it on Race and Class. Because, that is ā€œall they gotā€ to go on these days.

Here is one example:

The media is exclusively owned by ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 
(And saying this is antisemitism.)

We already know what Race and Class cards are: Divide and Conquer.

1 Like

:rofl: Two new words for me!

Not only is she a strumpet, sheā€™s a worn-out strumpet!

harā€¢riā€¢dan hărā€²Ä­-dnā–ŗ**

n.
A woman regarded as critical and scolding.
n.
An odious old woman; a hag; a vixenish woman.
n.
A worn-out strumpet; a vixenish woman; a hag.
strumā€¢pet strÅ­mā€²pÄ­tā–ŗ

n.
A woman prostitute.

Ha ha they could just substitute Hillaryā€™s picture in the dictionary. Hereā€™s a perfect definition from the Chicago Tribune, on Hillary:

ā€œThey portray her as a harridan ā€“ a callous, lying traitor, an inauthentic, paranoid crook and a sickly crone who craves power and money.ā€

I couldnā€™t have said it better

1 Like

Research is ongoing for decades to cure cancer but thereā€™s no cure except thrash and burn.

In fact, the more research, the more cancer!

Same for Alzheimerā€™s, Parkinsonā€™s, and corona.

1 Like