The Exploding Debt Crisis We Can No Longer Ignore This Massive National Threat

Tax increases and reduced spending.

Not even close.

Half of all federal government spending is on the infamous programs, Healthcare (the ACA, medicare ad medicaid) and on SS/retirements. A shame you don’t take time to actually look at how federal dollars are spent.

Not to worry, because of CONGRESS and their spending, interest will soo rocks into first place in the spending category.

From a person who has zero invested in the market and no hope of ever saving a dime for retirement. Is everyone from the left terminally stupid?

2 Likes

Never flinching at welfare to corporations but raising bloody hell anytime someone suggests giving money to struggling individual Americans…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Interesting. Do you work for a corporation?

You can donate to a struggling individual or individuals. Or, you can give a donation when you pay your taxes (if you actually owe) to the government if you feel strongly about it.

2 Likes

No, I own one…

So do I. Since I do, I work for the Corporation.

Do you have a CPA that does your taxes? Take any deductions to reduce your tax liability?

Care to comment?

I thought you knew that the left choses not to donate to anything as they expect government, everyone to donate to their causes.

The left wants higher taxes for someone else, never for themselves.

Hence the exodus from places like NYC and California to states like Florida and Texas.

Libs don’t seem to comprehend cause and effect.

1 Like

Interesting thing is they cannot quite get that brining the failed economics and politics to their new state changes it into what they left.

1 Like

They are there to take. Not to preserve what allowed them prosperity in the first place.

1 Like

Yes to all…

Kind of hypocritical if you are using all of the deductions allowable for your corporation then call it corporate welfare. They are legal, after all.

I paid 80K in federal taxes alone this year. I don’t receive corporate welfare and my corporation isn’t subsidized. Corporate welfare is something realized by the big dogs. You know, like Trump who paid $750.00 in 2017 I think it was…and I never said that corporate welfare was illegal. I just said that the right is ok with it. So if you’re going to debate, be honest…

Only if you have a liberal brain.

You said you’re not a trump fan and don’t like the man. Could you tell me why that is?

Are you complaining?

If you take every legal deduction so you can put more money in your pocket at the end of the day then what makes you better than anyone else doing the same?

1 Like

I’m not complaining. Paying taxes is patriotic.
And I didn’t claim superiority to anyone…

Well, then what is your issue?

What I said that got your knickers in a knot to begin with. Conservatives have no problem with corporate welfare but can’t stand helping out average Americans…:man_shrugging:

The incredibly stupid comment:

Shows that the person is clueless about taxes. As you know massive losses would be required if the person in fact paid only 750 for a year when they may have made a great deal of money. I suspect Trump would have rather paid a million in taxes than the 750 in taxes.