The Expansion of Chinese Territory Continues Vs. India

More development

1 Like

Both China and India are gigantic countries and they really don’t care about a speck of land in the middle of nowhere.

But again, war is an extension of politics.
The best way to divert the attention of the sheep from domestic troubles is a conflict with another country.

1 Like

Absolutely. Nothing unites the country better than a common enemy (and not some small fry that you beat down, like US vs. Vietnam, for example).

1 Like

China is busy building specs of land in the middle of nowhere.
The activity is starting to alarm the Australians.

They are somewhat slow in realizing the danger (of any kind).
The Australian iron ore, among other things, is sold to China.
Big cities in Australia are swamped with Chinese students and migrants.

Kevin Rudd, who was Prime Minister (2007-2010 and again in 2013), was fluent in Chinese and instrumental in getting more and more Chinese investments.

Oh No! the Indians are done-for

China is emboldened by our own Globalist enemies.

1 Like

Indeed, as it is real simple to just blame a country for all that is taking place negatively in the world today, but truth is the enablers are part of a much larger cabal to which the CCP are a part of.

1 Like

Many are found inside the US.
Trump called them the Deep State.
And they are in cahoots with the CCP.

Another useless stupid post by the resident retard!

Stop your thoughtless harassment.

Oops, if thoughtless is taken away from you, nothing is left of you.

----- Both India and China are BRICS nations (India, China, Brazil, Russia and South Africa), and yet China is the only openly communist country. Traditionally, India is aligned with Russia to balance Pakistan’s alignment with the US.

Russia is likely to stay away from China’s border issues, because Russia had them in the past, and doesn’t want to wake the sleeping child.

When I was Yekaterinburg (center of heavy industry, due to its proximity to the Ural mountains rich in iron ores) last year, I noticed the presence of large Chinese corporations and Chinese residents sent there by their employers. And Moscow was full of Chinese tourists who could enter Russia without visa, so I heard. Since then, Russia’s relationship with China seems to have cooled somewhat, partly due to the virus thing.

I don’t know much about Modi’s stance toward the globalist elite. When I saw some Indian currency, I was surprised to see all sorts of Illuminati symbols.

There’s no doubt that CCP is trying to use the border conflict to their advantage, given the serious domestic issues such as flooding (as a result of which millions were displaced in central China) which must be part of weather warfare against China.

Pretty much sums up the substance of your posts here, which isn’t saying much!

1 Like

New Chinese War movie about ww2 1938. Not available in the US yet.

I can’t tell if it’s propaganda or a good war movie.

1 Like

No thank you! I will never watch anything that was produced in China, by China.

1 Like

:rofl:

BRICS is a term that was coined by fund and equity managers to collectively refer to a group of growing and attractive investment opportunities.

Russia is a powerful country, however it is hobbled by a poor native currency and needs trading partners.

I am interested to see any evidence you have that protagonists can control the weather.

Really?
This kind of personal attack contributes nothing to the thread and damages your own status.
Other readers are quite capable of recognising and ignoring trash talk.
Besides, you are not the omniscient fount of wisdom.
No-one has exactly the same viewpoint as any other contributor in this forum.
Your attempted sanction is unnecessary, just ignore it or them.

1 Like

Oops
I posted in the wrong thread
This belongs here …

Yeah really! You can go ahead and defend an obvious troll here who doesn’t respect other threads when he decides to post his anti- ■■■■■■ BS all time. Most here are pretty tired of his act.

A lot more than you apparently.

Yeah no shit, and I will continue until this troll learns to respect the forums rules. If you want to shill for him then be my guest, as I know you and him are tight in that other place you call “the Shithole”! Let him fight his own battles, he doesn’t need you to white knight for him.

Yes, weather is controllable.

I don’t know about your area, but there has been heavy chemtrailing for some time. If chemtrails are not for weather control, among other things, I don’t know what they are.

Just a fact. There is something very unusual about the amount of rain in China this year.

Well … if you weren’t such a weasel you wouldn’t have been expelled from the “shithole”.
Otherwise you would see how misplaced are your accusations.

1 Like