The End Game is Here 🎯 🎱

The UN has no business being on American soil!

This is further proof that the game plan is in progress to usher in digital currency.

1 Like

Here is another example. Rise now or forever embrace the idea of being a slave. People of the least persuasion are now sounding the alarms.

Here you go! More truth bombs. One right after another.

This 3 minutes of truth!

An Australian Senator from South Australia named Alex Antic {Facebook Link} delivered a speech in Parliament that deserves widespread attention. This is three minutes of unrelenting truth bombs. Each sentence represents a detonation in the heart of globalism.

Fuck that guy… :fu:

besmnathy

Someone stabbing him in the eye with a fork while he eats his meat would be the perfect irony! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Famine is a real issue and we should start being concerned. Are you prepared?

I recommend watching this video to understand in more succinct terms how Agriculture and the cycle to which food is produced and brought to market is being interrupted and a global food crisis is developing under most of our noses.

https://youtu.be/1xtGTVWrw-M

Interesting development while other distractions play out I am glad there are some who are focusing on other issues like the US Government opening up ammunition plants and reviving some post WWII.

What does it mean? Not sure, but does seem rather odd that they are doing this.

In the last few days several food processing plant have either caught on fire or blew up. What is going on here? Coincidence? This should be very concerning to everyone!

This is an update to the story that media is not covering that a friend is givng me info on daily is pretty disturbing. Coincidence?

That is a lot of food production plants being destroyed! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Interesting. When a majority of the countries are faced with serious fiscal insolvency problems, what is the best way to address it? Maybe create a war? Just wondering what will be next, but looking at things currently the trajectory is saying that starting and escalating a larger conflict with Russia is in everyone’s interest.

Be prepared!