The End Game is Here šŸŽÆ šŸŽ±

And interestingly enough, you still failed to answer the central question, viz.: Just why would you imagine that it is impossible to be a troll in oneā€™s own thread?

(I wonā€™t hold my breath waiting for an answer.)

Oh, remind me, please: Just exactly when did I call you a ā€œKarenā€?

Since you claimed that I did, it must surely be true! After all, you would never tell an untruthā€“right?

And one other thing: Whatever you think of me is quite irrelevantā€“I really could not care any lessā€“but your words, ā€œwoman like bitching,ā€ certainly suggest a misogynistic streak on your part.

Would you even bother to deny that this is the case?

No you fking moron because its you that is being the troll here. That much is pretty obvious! Take responsibility for your own actions and acknowledge that its you that is the troll when you started this BS by being antagonistic.

Are you retarded or going senile? I seriously think you have a reading comprehension problem which might explain the often misinterpreted responses on your part.

Good we are both in agreement, I donā€™t give a shit either. So why do you keep coming back to this thread for the fifth time? You keep wanting to make a point but failing at it miserably without contributing to this threadā€™s topic.

Funny you keep avoiding answering why you keep coming back to this thread but expect others to answer your questions. Hmm not a fair equitable exchange.

You still have not even tried to defend your assertion that I ā€œprejudgeā€¦people all the time here.ā€

Could that possibly be because you cannot defend it?

Anyway, I have an idea: I simply will not reply to any more of your posts.

For all practical purposes, you simply do not even exist, so far as I am concerned.

Goodbye. And have a nice day.

Even a nice lifeā€¦

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown! There is plenty of proof here already you are just not honest with yourself to see it.

Yey! Woohoo! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Hi pjohns DrManhattan take you into the internet trenches and you lost but please donā€™t take it personally DrManhattan is just a really good debater you can learn from this and grow all the best mate :+1:

1 Like

" I am not very inclined toward conspiracy theoriesā€“of any sort."

This is what started it all, yet I suspect he put in all this effort because he had nothing on the subject matter. What an asshat!

Now Joe Rogan is even seeing the light!

This from 2017

Actually I love the idea of a social credit system. People should be incentivized to do the right thing, we already do this for taxes so it is a logical extension of that except for the benefit of society. Right now we only have a disincentive system for crimes but there is no incentive for good behavior except unless people believe in a religion where the incentive is an afterlife. However the numbers of religious people are decreasing so this doesnā€™t work well. I want to see people be friendlier and more altruistic. I would love to get free stuff for doing things that make me feel good and help others.

I donā€™t think the future is as gloomy as Dr. Manhattan paints. Yes there is a lot of weird stuff going on but I think itā€™s a means to a better end and wonā€™t last after we get there. So Iā€™m going to be optimistic, although I think things are going to get much worse before we get there. We have massive advances coming-fusion energy, artificial intelligence and medical nanobots which will improve our lives tremendously.

People have been neglectful of the world problems and if we kept going down that way we would end up with an ocean wrecked with acidification from carbon dioxide, mass animal extinction, food scarcity for many countries, loss of common foods from cyanide toxicity and wrecked economies. People refuse to change so it is being forced. If one has an unruly child they get spanked. Same mentality. The bottom line is our actions caused this mess so we need to focus on working together to make a society that can work instead of fighting amongst ourselves, ignoring problems and maintaining dysfunctional ways. If we donā€™t do this we will recreate the same problems that led us to this point.

You thinks so, huh? I think those things will be used against us by the controling elite. You canā€™t really think ā€œtheyā€ wonā€™t weaponize these things and use them for ā€œtheirā€ greater good, can you? We donā€™t /wonā€™t matterā€¦ CV19 is just the forerunner/test bed for what will happen in the future. You are way too trusting. :joy:

1 Like

Regardless, we are ignoring the big problems and people are just focused on themselves, their families, and their affiliated groups. I donā€™t think it is an Us vs Them situation. Their concerns are my concerns and they actually are more important than peopleā€™s concerns as they affect more people and animals.

If things are weaponized then any chance of rebellion has already been considered and planned for. They wouldnā€™t undertake such a large project without the tools to accomplish it. I donā€™t think any rebellion can win and resistance will be so severely punished that nobody will keep doing it.

Like I saidā€¦ you are waaayyy too trustingā€¦ and a bit naive. But, you are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Thats because you are a moron and canā€™t live without government telling you what to do. Its people like you that pose as the real danger to the rest of the people like us who cherish individual freedoms and liberties! The coming war will no doubt seek to stomp you out when you will have to deal with food shortages and making hard decisions to which self preservation is going to be a top priority!

1 Like

You are correct on that note! The ones you identify it as such will be the people who end up on the winning side in the end!

You are a better man than me SP! I would have a mind to bitch slap soy latte drinking beta cucks who seek to undermine the will of people to be free!

1 Like

Twitter keeps pulling down this video. I then downloaded it and now it is here

1 Like

BOOM, Trudeau Reversal Motive Surfaces ā€“ Canadian Banking Association Was Approved by World Economic Forum To Lead the Digital ID Creation