The Durham probe ignored

In Monty’s world it made sense for Nixon to leave the White house over stolen information but the Clinton campaign shouldn’t bare similar ostrazation over data theft.

Very logical.

3 Likes

You’re just miffed because you can’t trap me with your extremist ideology…
Right and wrong is subjective, evidenced by the fact that there is no consensus on it

Projection at its finest as resorting to the Moral relativist argument while living in their own echo chamber is the only place one finds evidence of no consensus where right and wrong doesn’t exist. Its you that keeps coming back here trying in desperation to convince people of your warped ideology not the other way around. Nice try, its what serious self loathing looks like when putting forth a faux paas strawman argument! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you just explain to us why you think one side could do something but the other side can’t? And how that’s good for society?

I’ve said no such thing……
What I did say is that if Durham has evidence that Clinton was herself involved in criminal behavior, he ought charge, and prosecute her, and if successful with conviction, she should be sentenced….

Let me know when such events materialize Dollar……:wink:

Oh STFU! Go back to your little dark leftist corner and fist yourself as I am sure you like doing such things!

Queen Hillary I is claiming Fox News and Donald Trump have come up with a " false scandal". She probably feels her past trail of actions is also false.

So the lawyer that’s in the indictment didn’t work for the Hillary Clinton campaign and on behalf of her?

Whst do you expect her to say ??? Anything Honest!!!

1 Like

Well, the two of them are certainly jumping the gun……:wink:

Like there isn’t any evidence.

If there’s EVIDENCE that Clinton committed a crime, then the DOJ must prosecute her….
But we both know this isn’t going to happen….

There would be a better chance of finding Green Men on Mars than her being prosecuted.

1 Like

Unless, Durham actually has “evidence” of HER committing a crime….

Great display of your stupidity here! How can he present a filing in the court without evidence? Gee, your ignorance shines bright!

Monte'sBrain

Things are heating up! Where is Merritt Garland? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

WTF are you saying? He wouldn’t do this on a hunch.Are you defending HRC? How much more can she get away with after being coddled by the legal system forever.

1 Like

That Hillary Clinton will not be prosecuted, let alone convicted or sentenced to anything………

How many times in her past has she evaded prosecution. What info does she have on people.

Do you have evidence that Hillary Clinton committed a crime? Do you have evidence that she has damaging “info” on people?

No, but I believe Durhan does big time.