The Dehumanization of the Left

New York City Democratic politician Christine Quinn said, “When a woman is pregnant, that is not a human being inside of her.”

“Infanticide is an act that goes directly against the [Right to Life] of children. Although it used to be more common in the past, today we can still come across cases of infanticide, particularly against girls (female infanticide).”

Christine Quinn went to say, “When a women is pregnant, that is not a human being inside of her. It is part of her body,” Quinn said. “This is about a women having full agency and control of her body…and making decisions about what is part of her body with medical professionals.”

Please tell me that hasn’t been the cornerstone of the Democrats. Typical.

When I read the title of the thread I thought this would be about someone or something dehumanizing leftists.

It’s really about dehumanization FROM the left.

And with that, I fully agree.

That some (many? most?) leftists still cannot admit the humanity of the preborn child is a sad fact of warped logic behind the abortion-rights activists.

It’s medically incorrect. It’s biologically incorrect.

I think that just about any pro-abortion rights proponent actually knows the biological truth here, and to say what Quinn said is just deliberate dishonesty.

There was a time that Bill Ayers’ bunch had to hold covert meetings to discuss how many they’d have to herd into reeducation camps or kill after the revolution … now a days I suspect they could hold their meeting at any Starbucks in Seattle.

Yes, I should have titled it “Dehumanization from the Left”. Thank you for clarifying.
I brought this discussion because I went to see the movie “Unplanned”. About a woman who was once part of the left. Until she had to have an abortion. And she had a chance of faith. “Someone” changed her mind. That “someone” who she had to abort.

Probably an unrelated comment to your response. But I am sure Kermit Gosnell won’t be spending anytime at a local Starbucks. Just saying…

Is it from Species 2?

Is that a reference to scientist Laura Baker? Lol

She had 2 abortions, and she didn’t have her change of heart until she saw an abortion from the perspective of the ultrasound screen. Abby Johnson. In fact, she was one of the youngest Planned Parenthood clinic directors and a huge PP spokesman until she saw it on the ultrasound.

She is now a huge pro-life advocate. This past Saturday Focus on the Family put on one of the biggest pro-life rallies ever held in Times Square. “Alive From New York”. Part of the rally planned to do a live 4D broadcast of an ultrasound on the big billboards in Times Square. None of the corporate media outlets that own the billboards would rent time to Focus on the Family, so Focus brought their own big screens. And when they showed the ultrasound and broadcast the heartbeat, Times Square went silent. The 20,000 participants, the protesters, the people walking by. Everyone stopped and watched and listened. It was eerily awesome.

And who was the mother whose baby was viewed?

Abby Johnson.

I was thinking more in line with the things made and kept in th barn.

You know the times made by the astronaut i 5 minutes or so.

Correct! Thank you for stating this.

Libs have used one of their weapons - the redefining of the lexicon - to further their hellish agenda.

Men can be women.
Women can be men.
Children can be tumors.

Only a spirit filled with darkness would try to perpetrate such chaos. This battle is not political.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

A case of gender Dysphoria seems to me. Not to mention toxic masculinity.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pro-choice-instigators-crossing-the-line-from-harassment-into-dehumanization