The Day America was Betrayed!

Today, speaker of the House Mike Johnson decided it was not only a good idea to commit political suicide by selling America out, but to do so in a fashion that spits in the face of every American who was firmly against sending more money to fund a foreign war that we have no business funding, before securing our own border and addressing our needs first.

Mike Johnson and others in the Republican party are not listening to the will of the people, and its obvious that they don’t care either, as such its by design in order to keep feeding the MIC to which money gets laundered and it goes right back to the Politicians pockets. How else do you explain Mike Johnson’s complete 180 on most issues he stood against or was in support of; in particular the issue of the securing the border? I never saw in all of my 46 years someone get elected as speaker of the house and turn around to betray the entire nation the next day.

A pretty disgusted American!

Democrats cheering and waving Ukrainian flags on the house floor!

MTG calling for Mike Johnson to vacate the chair.

More disgust!

From Thomas Massie’s phone.

This is a combination of treason and no taxation without representation.

3 Likes

This is why we don’t wave other country’s flags in congress!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Mike Johnson betrayed America once again!

Jim Banks: “I’ve never seen a bigger flip-flop in politics than what Mike Johnson has done after he repeatedly said, ‘No more money for Ukraine until we secure our own border,’ and today, he’s doing just the opposite… Johnson essentially handed the speaker’s gavel to Democrats with this new arrangement.”

2 Likes

It’s sicken seeing republican after republican lose their way , can ANYONE lead us out of the shit storm ?

2 Likes

'We the People" that is who! Whenever they decide to take control.

Have you looked around lately and seen what our Nation is doing and the pathetic apathy among our young and voting base ?

That is why there is little hope that America can survive in its present form. The only options are a National Divorce, or a armed conflict. I will take the national divorce at this rate. Its the more humane option!

Just to ponder this for a second is rather breath taking!

I’ve been trying to determine what the facial expressions are communicating in this picture of the Democrats’ B-Team Leader. Is it satisfaction, disbelief, or the expression of an unprincipled politician now bereft of soul, so proud of his deal with the devil that he can barely contain himself? Whatever the answer, I know looking at the picture any longer is not an option for me.

Look familiar?
Another fake Christian infamous for fleecing people.

BTW, Johnson is a MAGA Republican and Trump will go along with this nonsense!

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better.

2 Likes

The list of 100 Republicans who voted for the 60 billion dollars to Ukraine!

2 Likes

3 Likes

100 TURDS , MOST ARE THE SAME TURDS THAT THINK THEY ARE D’s . Fucking turn coats

I still can’t get over it!

3 Likes

I’m beginning to think we are better off just living our lifes and whatever happens , happens . None our so-called representatives give a fuck !!!

1 Like

I think a lot of people are resigned to doing just that, except the only problem is they are not going to allow you to do that! They are coming after you!

We owe it to ourselves to find those things that make us smile and concentrate on that . I’m up in age and rather spend my remaining days thinking about all that’s good because I can’t do anything about all that’s bad and there is far too much BAD !!!

Good point. Some of us are fed up and come to the realization that too much energy is wasted on expressing on the bad.

Why Tim Pool finds this image terrifying?