The Creepy Republican Rebuttal to the SOTU

I wanted to post this in the Death of the Republican thread, but quite honestly this was deserving of its own I wanted to get others opinion on this video.

Basically the Republican party thought it was a good idea to have Alabama’s State Rep Katie Britt do the Republican Rebuttal as they see her as a rising star as many of the pundits like to say, which by the way is gay as hell.

Anyway, after watching this video of Katie Britt’s performance I could not help but come away of how cringe this was. I mean she went from one extreme to the other when it came to the range of emotions she went through as if a sociopath was given the address. It was creepy as fk (pardon my french) and basically she shot the Republican party in the head with this fake as shit performance.

Lastly, just go to the comment section of the YouTube video and you will either die hysterically laughing or cry!

The creepyest part was how she ended it too! Holy fk!

Just for contrast purposes, this was the alternative rebuttal given by Col Douglas MacGreggor, and he pretty much nails every point that is the stark reality in truthful terms that every American is dealing with right now!

3 Likes

Donor class = Joos
They determine the US policies, whether averrage Americans like it or not.

2,000 children go missing daily in the US.

Biden must go ASAP, if the US wants to survive.

1 Like

She came off as a bad actress/drama queen.

3 Likes

Wow creepy indeed !!!
I was waiting for this turd to pop out …

3 Likes

Jeezus! This was horribly bad! What were they thinking? Is the Republican Party that stupid?

2 Likes

In a word… yes.

2020twenty

3 Likes

I can’t say I ever watched a more cringe Republican rebuttal than what I just watched here! I want to go puke!:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Didgevillage= NAZI.

Grow up.

I thought she was auditioning for either a televangelist or soap opera role.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Did any of the so-called leaders review this rebuttal ?

Only a inch away from being …

1 Like

Did anyone mention the absence of the Presidential seal from the podium?

Can’t say I noticed, but I wasn’t looking for it, so…

I don’t recall that ever being present during SOTU because the speech is given in the house of representatives and traditionally the president is by invite. The presidential seal is at the White House and at official functions given by the White House is the only place the Presidential seal is present.

2 Likes

Probably not, but that is now changing due to the purge currently happening at the RNC since Lara Trump has become co-chair.

1 Like

It’s amazing more leaders in the GOP didn’t bother to listen and cringe !!!

1 Like

It’s called denial whenever their side fks up!

2 Likes

Yep! We are at a crossroads when trying to distinguish which party stands for what! Never in my life time has this happened and this is a good thing!

2 Likes

Refresh my memory. I thought the Dem Party stood for the average tax-paying, working people with dreams and aspirations.

There is no such thing as a Democrat anymore. The party was taken over by the Progressives which are pretty much the cultural Marxists.

3 Likes