The 'Child Actorvism' of Greta Thunberg

I read this up last month and it seems prescient in the light of Greta’s theatrics at the UN.

“Child Actorvism” and the Extinction Agenda of Neoliberal Racists

The author claims that all “child actorvists” (a term he had coined presumably) are no different than child soldiers and child human shields of yore. The core idea seems to be extinctions of humans itself.

Also read this: The Cult of Greta Thunberg is an extremely disturbing one, and one which marks a new low in the drain-circling that Western civilisation seems bent on.

What do you guys think of Greta? IMHO, the likes of her are being mass-generated to rip up societies into warring camps.

4 Likes

I think she is being used. I actually feel sorry for her and what the rest of her life will look like when none of the things she fears come to pass.

And, I’d say shame on the anyone who hides behind a child for the purposes of propaganda.

4 Likes

Greta’s mother claimed that her child could literally see billows of C02 being emitted from plants. Or that Greta has photographic memory. This is bunkum as I see Greta referring to her notes every 15 seconds for her rants. Someone with photographic memory does not need to do that.

There is a lot of open source evidence to suggest that Greta suffers NOT from Asperger’s Syndrome as claimed but rather fetal alcohol syndrome.

Her facial features, height, tantrums etc tick all the right boxes. If anyone had “stolen her childhood” as she claimed at the UN, it was probably her mother who criminally imbibed too much alcohol when Greta was in the womb.

4 Likes

Her parents are using her autism to create a fake reality where the world is ending around her due to “climate change” and it is reprehensible and they should be locked up for it.

6 Likes

When she addressed Congress she said she wasn’t there to read canned statements as she was reading a canned statement :laughing:

4 Likes

Her parents must be sadists of some sort, to put her, a mentally ill child through this kind of publicity.

1 Like

2 Likes

People like that enjoy the limelight by proxy.

They probably care more about that than they do their child.

I watched her tantrum at the UN and it was difficult to watch to say the least. There is clearly something very wrong with that little girl and the fact that she is being paraded around and celebrated as some kind of climate Messiah is even more strange. The left has become obsessed with using deranged children to advance their agenda. Just look at that strange tranny kid who they plaster all over the place. That poor child will probably be dead before he’s 20 because of all the attention and degenerate associations. The same could be said for this poor deranged girl.

1 Like

Greta Thunberg is Mad

1 Like

And in other news: The left leans more left. The great Ice Age of 20 years ago meets the Global Warming of today (or are we cooling?) and it might Acid Rain again because of the massive hole in the Ozone Layer that has opened up over half the planet by now (or did it close?). Some people are upset for no good reason. Some people are upset for a great reason. Everyone is going to die in less than 12 years. Film at 11.

1 Like

Well with the recent developments of actual scientists declaring that there is no climate emergency seriously damages their narrative to which people with common sense already knew to be true and didn’t buy the hype.

1 Like

Here is a link to an excellent critique:

1 Like

GretaThunberg-Donald-Trump-Chucky

What she reminds me of…

3 Likes

We should not establish Global Policy based on the rantings of a 16 year old girl with several ‘psychiatric disorders’…

5 Likes

I have a tendency to ignore a little shit that lectures me as if she knows a damn thing other than what she’s been brainwashed into believing. This moral outrage is comical at best, understanding that a kid in Africa would love to have the privileges this spoiled little brat has had.

1 Like
1 Like

Yes. Finally, a 11-year-old who talks like a 11-year-old who is passionate about current affairs. I was like her when I was 11.

Whether she’s just a kid or not, I cannot stand to watch or listen to her insufferably histrionic rage-shaming. This girl is going to be left even more of a mental case than she was already after her attempts amount to nothing and the left flushes her like a stinky turd, as they do with everyone else who fails their cause.

3 Likes

Screenshot_1

3 Likes