The burying of Dave Chappelle by the mainstream "critics"

Another great article on the subject of liberals being butt hurt by Dave Chappelle! He is smarter than the rest of beotches of lame stream Hollyweird! Love it!

The “historically disenfranchised”: means I’ve never been disenfranchised but my daddy or grand daddy might have been.

Persons aren’t historical, they aren’t these abstractions that persist from generation to generation so that even if someone who suffers dies their suffering remains to be imputed to others as if their own.

When a person dies their suffering dies with them, they are not inheritable. Every man’s own suffering is uniquely their own and cannot be imputed to another.

Only Christ, as the very Lord whom we had all wronged with our sin, could be a scapegoat for our sin that actually carried it away from us.

But no abstraction of persons, race or their sex or anything, can impute to one the suffering of that race because entities, non-persons, cannot suffer. Entities have neither hands that they should work, eyes that they should see, hears that they should hear, or lower backs that they should be in pain … entities are like idols.

So if the entity cannot suffer, and if a person cannot inherit suffering, then what do they feel unless it is something that they are imposing on themselves in the name of their ideology?

Dude! I have no idea what this has to do with my last post!

It has to do with Dave’s comments.

Yeah I am going to disagree with some aspects of your statement. Clearly what Dave gets, is the fact African Americans in general have been betrayed by the Democratic party with LBJ’s disastrous Great Society BS, and are finally getting woke to leaving the democratic plantation!

While I do not disagree that progressivism is bad for all concerned, that doesn’t mean I would agree my statements are wrong. People do not inherit suffering from their parents, never mind from their race.

Their circumstances, if that’s what you mean, are naturally influenced by the course of events but circumstances are not “suffering” they are not being personally disenfranchised just because someone you are related to might have been.

Moreover, something else I don’t think you’ll disagree with, those same circumstances are more often that’s not more directly the results of the life choices the individual themselves have made, good and bad. People are their own foils.

With those who elect to believe that they are somehow damaged by a past just because they are affected by it the damage can all too easily become a self inflicted injury: no one ever got out of a jam because they were nursing a root of bitterness in their hearts.

No one is talking about family relations or hereditary circumstances, or progressivism for that matter its a cultural issue that transcends generations to which a paradigm that shifts is what moves the masses towards a particular belief or norm. All the other stuff you are talking about is irrelevant to my original point. Even if you are correct, it has nothing to do with why I posted the Dave Chappelle video in the first place!

Like I said, my comments were in relation to his.

Well that is fine, but you responded to me, so in a way you were expressing an opinion according to your views and not to the context to which my original post was stated!

I watched this last night and it was brilliant.

Sticks and Stones is the perfect title. No words are out of bounds…names will never hurt us…like the USA used to be.

Favorite line was when he visited the Standards lady office and she informed him he could not use the f for gays word on her network. He said he uses the n word all the time. She said but you are not gay and he said he was not a n word either…SLAM!!

Watch this everyone!!

:medal_sports:

:mega:

2 Likes

My favorite line as well. I am probly reading into it too much, but it’s his way of turning down the race/victim card.

1 Like

Yeah I have to agree this was pretty brilliant!

1 Like