The Best Reason To Hope Joey Bidet Doesn't Reach Room Temperature

Tell us more about how a sick elderly old man kicked Trump’s ass………:joy::joy::joy:

Dude you are literally a broken record already with that shit.

1 Like

And you ma’am are a broken record with your relentless claims that Biden is a mentally sick man with dementia…

You’re not a doctor, and you certainly cannot point to a doctors diagnosis of Biden suggesting that he is….

Lol what!? The man cant talk

1 Like

Communist China is all about control.When they move into Afghanistan they will mine the critical ores etc to make the chips. All countries will be fucked by having to kiss their ass.imagine how much worse it would be if oil was invovled.They would strangle the world.

1 Like

No I’m not but my Dad is a Neurosurgeon and he knows and he said that Joey Biden is in an advanced stage of Senile Dementia.

Afghanistan does not belong to the United States. We went far beyond the original and authorized mission with our nation building. If Afghanistan chooses to have China work with them on exploitation of their mineral wealth, that is wholly their choice….

I don’t even know you let alone your father……
But your father has not ever met Joe Biden let alone professionally diagnosed him….

NOBODY kicked PRESIDENT TRUMP’S ass. He won reelection in a landslide.
Voter and election fraud are the ONLY reasons that racist criminal is in the oval office.

These people are right. You DO sound like a broken record. You just make shit up when you lose arguments.

Jim Crow Joe, the UNELECTED FRAUD perpetrated a DISASTER with his incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan, which ALL HIS GENERALS WERE AGAINST.

DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP would have gotten ALL the American citizens out FIRST. He would not have left behind BILLIONS of dollars of American military hardware to those terrorist animals.

1 Like

I love the cavalier attitude and support for resource wars….:flushed: