The Best of Alex Jones!

Video of the year!

3 Likes

If may seem cray to some, but at least he is passionate about saving America! Its more than I can about most Republicans!

1 Like

Pretty hilarious. I like him best when he’s funny.

He might be a crazy nut, but he’s our crazy nut! Love the guy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This was a good one! Had me in tears I was laughing so hard!

1 Like

I got another Alex Jones classic to add here. Its a doozy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

passionate about saving America!

My thoughts:

Saving America, perhaps many are over whelmed.

Our government is ineffective yet people re-elect the same people who created this disaster over and over again. I wasn’t my guy, denial, corruption.
We are being killed by inflation. The government and media say it’s global and cannot be fixed. Yet the very same government spending borrowed trillions is largely the cause. Denial, complacency.
Most of the country isn’t affected by the Southern invasion so it doesn’t exist, denial.
We are 33+ trillion in debt, We are no directly affected, denial, complacency.
Our education system is a joke. Denial.
We are at war, no on we know is getting killed, denial.
We are the cause of much of the turmoil in he world, government and media say we are the good guys, denial.
Media is highly biased via non reporting supporting our corrupt government, denial, complacency.
We are hopelessly divided, It shouldn’t be unexpected as we are 50 different countries with different countries in the 50 countries, The majority dictates our laws, how we live
We no longer chose the best and brightest as leader of the country but now vote against a candidate. Were any of the real issue addressed in the last debate or was it simply personal attacks? Debate? Where was the leader, Rump?

The best example of denial is the idiot sitting in th WH.
The media ignores his mental heath issues, the party denies he is a dementia case, congress gives him a pass for his corruption and health issues, and Americans deny and are complacent as we move to 3rd world status.

Tyranny of the majority is real.
Denial is how we live each day.

\

2 Likes