The Best Is Yet To Come

https://youtu.be/aDrtQlN6CkY

I thought that was a great political speech at the SOTU, but the reality is unless Trump takes drastic and quick action on illegal immigration then this country is lost for good. Elementary schools all across the US are shifting to being majority Hispanic, fast.

The best already happened and we gave it away to the descendants of people who did nothing to deserve it.

He has. But only up to the point that Pelosi stopped him at every turn she could.

Trump thought outside of the box and used Pentagon funds to build the wall to circumvent Pelosi.

Trump is not a dictator nor would I want any President to be. He can’t operate like one.

I give him a hell of a lot of credit for getting as much done as he can with one arm tied behind his back.

Define “we”. Because there are plenty of Americans who are sick and tired of the liberal agenda and they are coming out of the woodwork.

So…about those two years where the GOP controlled the House, Senate, and WH :thinking:

Quite frankly, I don’t think they believed in Trump. They were saving their political asses.

Now, they see he is popular so I suspect they will try to (in one form or another) tie themselves to him in hopes they can glean something from him.

Paul Ryan was a RINO Speaker of the House. He ran as VP candidate with Romney (another fucking RINO). They lost out to Donald Trump.

Jeff Flake was a RINO in the Senate. He opposed Trump’s agenda and favored John McCain…who lost out to Trump. Former Republican Senator Jeff Flake said that he thinks at least 35 Republican senators would vote for President Donald Trump to be removed from office if they could vote in private.

John McCain was a RINO in the Senate. Remember the “thumbs down” vote of repealing ObubbaCare? He hated Trump.

There are still some never-Trumpers working in the White House.

I’m well aware of what went down, my point is a lot of folks here seem to forget that it wasn’t just Pelosi and the Democrats who railroaded Trump. The Republicans are just as guilty and share just as much blame.

1 Like

Exactly! Too much politics and not enough business being done!