The 2022 Midterm Election Thread

Apparently these retards think the average American can’t do basic math. Look at this bullshit. Any claims that mail in ballots are legitimate are straight bullshit.

I did early poll watching this morning here in Wisconsin and am disgusted. You blind GOP supporters have no idea what you are doing to this country.

I remember reading about Germany circa 1933 or so. I always thought our country was too diverse for anything like the holocaust to happen here. Now I am scared it actually can happen here and it will be akin to that (likely not with that kind of genocide) but in terms of dehumanization and fascism. So……we actually have to fight for decency. It’s the surprise of my lifetime.

Republicans should be ashamed.

On the plus side (for me at least), all the local stuff…school board, council, sheriff etc…are democrats running unopposed. All of them.

I suppose that says something about where I live.

Who gives a shit about this election? The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to pretend to be offended by the Democratic parties blatant corruption and quasi-communist ideology. In reality, when the Republicans control Congress, they basically serve to further the DNC agenda, they take all the dindu nuffin worshipping, tranny promoting, mass shitskin importing legislation from the Dems, rename the bills and include more money for Israel and pass them anyway. I mean can anyone actually show something that the “Conservative Party” has realistically conserved? I mean we still got gay marriage, which quickly became pride month, and now it’s tranny kindergarten holocaust class. We still have a gorillion beaners coming over every day, we have massive federal programs dedicated to relocating welfare blacks to White suburbs and subsidizing their existence, gun laws are more restrictive than ever (federally)….from where I’m sitting, the “Conservative Party” has conserved fuckall for the last 50 years or so. Fuck these assclown Republicans. They won’t do shit.

Take your purse and whip yourself a few times as an act of self flagellation! Maybe you will feel better! Your stupidity can’t be fixed ever!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I am going out on a limb here and saying I think Democrats are going to have a much better night than “conventional” DC punditry think. The reason I think this way is that there is no way you can poll on abortion. What’s the sample size? What composes it? It’s literally impossible. Why Democrats do this every single election baffles me. I look at years that Democrats lost big like 2010, and this looks nothing like that. Turnout in early voting has been very high in GA. It looks like it will also be high today as well. It just does not feel like a Republican win today. I’ll remind everyone that prior to the KS abortion vote, pollsters had the anti-choice side ahead by 4 points and they lost by double digits. Polling this election is close to impossible. I could be wrong, but I dont think I am.

1 Like

You fucking F A G G O T S gave us the second incarnation of the Weimar Republic. You shall reap what you sow.

2 Likes

Common core math……duh you retard

Katy Perry and her big massive tits just voted Republican.

4 Likes

This is shaping up to be a nice Banana Republic.

If they are allowed to get away with it again lets hope the natives get restless.

1 Like

Guys. The TABULATOR is broken. Just leave your ballot here with me. I’ll make sure it gets counted. I won’t even look at who you voted for I swear. The TABULATOR is broken.

And let me guess, the Republicans are going to do nothing whatsoever about this.

There are so many Republicans voting they broke the democrats vote flipping algorithms so they have to ‘recalibrate’ which simply means they toss out a bunch of republican votes and erase them from machine and replace with democrat votes from their stockpiles.

Keep whining… it’s entertaining.

1 Like

I don’t think there is any scenario where turnout like this equals republicans winning. They simply do not have enough voters as has been shown in the last two elections. The controlling party loses because of apathy in the midterms, there is no indication of that at all in this election.

Comparing the Dem/Rep 2022 early vote to the final totals in all elections since 2000, this is how it looks.

But keeping Libtards in office is okay?

WTF knows! It won’t be up to them anyway! “We the People”!