The 2022 Midterm Election Thread

When I hear about the term “the slothful” I never really had a good picture in my mind. Now I fear I have one.

You make your own life hell with your sad life choices, then turn around and point your finger at everyone but yourself. Typical conservatard.

You couldn’t even crush a grape like a grape, chuckles.

What do you think that you are actually doing here? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy crap talk about being a hypocrite and projection you have it in spades! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take your own advice Karen, and start focusing on yourself instead of trying to project your self loathing and personal failures onto conservatives, Trump or who ever else you think can benefit from your negativity here.

1 Like

I’ll be shocked sh*tless if anything actually comes of it. This is just how it is now.

68% were affected… something has to happen… record, and jail for these buffoons

I agree, but I seriously doubt anything happens.

MSNBC is reporting that Arizona election officials are in hiding because of threats :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you ain’t crying you ain’t American https://twitter.com/aristos_return/status/1592738013309972480?s=46&t=_EgsrR6_WGlW9Q1xJ7NZag

Rank choice voting beat the winner? Kelly won the first round but lost the second.

Absolutely shocking https://twitter.com/duncan_colton/status/1595612179344261121?s=46&t=_EgsrR6_WGlW9Q1xJ7NZag

1 Like

We will never win again if we don’t stop this cheating

1 Like

Trump wants to run in 2024.
Fine.
Like the great steal in 2020 didn’t happen.

And he didn’t even mention it.

I don’t know if you can view it.
Hopium much? I don’t know.

No fight back from Americans because they are owned by unions, they are owned by fear of losing property if they speak out. This country is on life support…

Property ownership ain’t worth shit if you’re terrified of getting sued, no free speech.
All you whites need to move back to the urban areas pay rent and step on the neck of commies.

Abuse of power wielded by the committee in its targeting of Trump adviser Peter Navarro. When the committee subpoenaed Navarro, he refused it, citing executive privilege on behalf of President Trump. Navarro has a legal right to make this claim. The Jan. 6th committee can contest it, but the appropriate venue to do so is in the courts.
Th Nazi’s are in charge: many of the Jan. 6th defendants who have been rotting in jail for the past year are being charged under 40 U.S. Code § 5104, which says no one may “parade, demonstrate, or picket in any of the Capitol Buildings” and 18 U.S. Code § 1512, which bans protest that “obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so.”
More Nazi;'s at work: rotesters circling the home of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Their demonstrations continue even in the wake of the attempted assassination of the Justice, and despite the fact that a federal law with nearly identical language prohibits this activity. That law, 18 U.S.C. § 1507, bans “picket[ing] or parad[ing] in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer” when the protests have the intent “of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice.”
Ask YOUR NAZI party the questions: Did cops open doors at the Capitol to allow protesters to enter

The US House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6 Attack on the US Capitol holds its third public hearing, on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, on June 16, 2022. Getty Images/Olivier Douliery / AFP

Did somebody move barriers for people to enter the restricted zone around the Capitol? If so, who?

Did police beat anyone in the tunnel?

Did FBI informants encourage and/or organize violence or lawbreaking?

How extensively were federal agencies geotracking people in connection to Jan. 6th?

Why does the committee refuse to subpoena and release 14,000 hours of video footage from Jan. 6th?

Why won’t the committee subpoena the communication between Nancy Pelosi, the FBI, the DCCP, and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser?

Why was the Capitol left unprotected?

How long will the Jan. 6th defendants be subject to solitary confinement and deprivation of due process rights?

Seems the brown shirts are the jack boots in the democrat party.

1 Like

Stay tuned for the last race left in the midterms … let’s go Walker!

I predict a Walker loss…

Called it once again.

Vote harvesting is when Democrats force ppl that don’t know the issue and normally wouldn’t vote, to vote. Republicans won’t invest in this philosophy of forcing people to vote.

Democrats now control 51 seats in the Senate . Georgia is no longer red, went from red skipped purple straight to blue. Weird.