Texas should stop sending illegal aliens to NYC

A few people are starting to pity NYC.
Texas should send those animals specifically to San Francisco, to Nazi Pelosi’s shithole district. They should be made to surround that multi million dollar mansion of hers.

2 Likes

I agree, however we shouldn’t be sending illegals anywhere in the interior as that is defying federal law currently and it is only designed to destabilize our communities even further.

NY is just as bad as California sanctuary cities everywhere there . A anti-Constitution State , anti- police , BLM ruled hole . fuck them !!!

Truthfully, I don’t give that much of a rat’s ass about New York in general. It’s just that Nazi Pelosi is mostly responsible for there not being a wall that would have kept those animals from swimming that river. She should be buried in shit and her voters should see the results of her votes.
Then again, maybe you have a point. Continue to crowd New York with those animals and maybe those left wingers might get a clue.
I also agree that the people in the border regions of Texas should not have to be responsible for those animals crossing over.

When I hear a liberal calling those animals “Migrants” I want to smack him.
They aren’t migrants or immigrants. They are foreign nationals who have broken the law and violated our borders. And because most of them have paid cartels to bring them there, that means they are guilty of aiding and abetting the same drug gangs who flood our markets with fentanyl.

2 Likes

All illegals should be immediately sent to sanctuary cities. These safe havens for criminal aliens have been established by Democrats in an effort to skirt the rule of law and flood our nation with cheap Labor. Sanctuary city policies actively undermine ICE and put our communities at risk. Illegals should be rounded up and shipped off to sanctuary cities where they will be forced to live amongst the very people who created these dangerous policies. This will serve as a deterrent to others seeking to illegally enter our country and it will also help to relieve the burden on our already overstretched law enforcement resources. Send them all to sanctuary cities! They can live in the filth and chaos that they’ve created. Let them see firsthand the consequences of their actions.

1 Like

It’s time to deport all illegals immediately. They have no place in our country, and they are nothing but a burden on our resources. They come here illegally, expecting to be given free health care, education, and other benefits that they have no right to. They overcrowd our schools and hospitals, and drive up crime rates. Enough is enough. It’s time to send them all back where they came from. There is no room for compassion here. These people are criminals, and they need to be dealt with accordingly.

1 Like

1 Like

You want to know why illegal aliens are such a problem? It’s because they’re filthy. They come into our country, and they don’t bother to clean up after themselves. They leave their trash everywhere, and they don’t even use toilets. They just shit and piss wherever they feel like it. And on top of that, they bring diseases with them. They’re spreading disease, filth, drugs, and crime. Instead of shipping them all over the country, we need to deport them back to where they came from. We need to force these useless politicians to act to protect our country from these filthy invaders. Midterms are coming.

1 Like

I work with an illegal, he keeps talking about his white white how she can’t cook, then proceeded to tell me he will never be a citizen here, “I hate it here, this country sucks” . I looked him straight in the eyes and told him if he says that again I’ll punch you in the fucking face. He didn’t open his mouth for the rest of the day.

These ppl hate this country, why are putting poor Americans out of work for these scum bags?

Stop enabling law breakers and report your employer.

1 Like

I’d say 1/4 of the place is illegal, management knows. I had old Spanish guy come up and tell me a black co workers made his hand like a gun and put it to his head, he told his supervisor, he did nothing.

This is just a small peek in to what I deal with in an urban area, My entire American sphere is gone, it’s violent blacks and illegals, no one speaks English they hate white Americans. City hall hands out millions of tax dollars to blacks to entrepreneurs (because we need black businesses) , or if they start a meaningless program. They drive expensive cars bought with tax dollars.

So leave. If you won’t report your employer and you are outnumbered then get out of the urban shithole and go elsewhere. This is why people commute.

2 Likes

I go back a long time in Boston, I’m not going to give up my city that easy, i have generations buried here, the deep history of patriots resonates with me. I have something up my sleeve. And the work I’m in I have work in restaurants.

1 Like

A agree. These are not migrants. They are not immigrants. They are foreign nationals who have violated our borders.Ship their criminal asses back to Mexico and let that country send them back to whatever Central American shitholes they ran from.

That is so true. There was no America for the Europeans to emigrate to. It didn’t exist.

1 Like

He has busses. He can do the right thing and send those animals back to Central America.

1 Like

Absolutely. Any place stupid enough to vote blue should have to house these animals.

3 Likes

We have the EU, they ruined us with subhumans skinny’s

1 Like

Lawbreaking invaders with 2nd grade education and rape on their mind 24/7 . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: