Ten Year Old Girl Raped by Illegal Alien!

Ohio 10-year-old’s alleged rapist is Guatemalan illegal immigrant: ICE source | Fox News

This case became national news when the young girl could not have an abortion in Ohio and had to travel to another state.

It might be best to wait on this one. I live in Ohio and there is conflicting rhetoric that this whole thing is fake. Admittedly, I haven’t really looked into it… this is just what I’m hearing.

Dems use this for abortion justification . They are shameless turds . I hope the bs story turns to why the fuck was this illegal scum in this Country in the first place ? dem votes are more important than the safety of our children !!! THAT’S THE FUCKING STORY HERE !!!

GO RON D 2024

Liberal group lands $171M gov’t contract that could reach $1B to help illegal immigrants avoid deportation.

A left-wing nonprofit working to end mass incarceration landed a $171.7 million taxpayer-funded government contract that could potentially hit $1 billion to help unaccompanied minors avoid deportation, Fox News Digital has discovered.

The illegal alien from Guatemala has confessed.

What dems care about most and will use violence to get their way . Unstoppable

GO RON D 2024

It’s an extraordinary opportunity for the Republican Party to embrace women, children, families in a way that’s not just good for people and for the country, but certainly for its own political success !!

GO RON D 2024

One of these days someone is going to get shot and get caught doing this crap!

1 Like

The whole “not being able to have an abortion” thing sounds like bullshit to me.

1 Like

This fine hispanic man will serve time at taxpayer expense before being teturned to hus home country.At least he should be castrated with a bolt cutter before prison

1 Like