Teenage Girl Explains How Muslim Refugees Have Made Germany Worse!

I hadn’t really thought about that. Now that you mention it I can’t think of a single thread that Monty has created. He may have created a thread or two over at Freebird but Patriot or Kelly would have to sort that out. All I can say is I remember him always jumping all over everyone about being too partisan, but then he turns around and posts material from the most partisan left-wing sources out there. That isn’t just partisan it is hypocritical. At least be an honest person about what your position is.

Yeah, a partisan is a firm adherent to a party. I belong to neither. Do you want to deny that war is the leading cause of the record global refugee crisis? Do you even know what three countries are producing the most refugees. Maybe you should do a little research so you can actually talk about the subject.

They aren’t refugees. They are opportunists.

Want to know the real reason they’re flooding into Europe? Because left wing morons in the EU decided it would be a good idea to open up their borders and give everyone that flooded in welfare. Now take that factor and combine it with the fact that most of these countries have legal prostitution. So if you are a young guy full of piss and vinegar you can get a free monthly check that you can blow on hookers while getting a roof over your head and healthcare. It’s why all of these pieces of shit are fighting age men. There are no women and children because there is no crisis. They want free money and white pussy. Pure and simple.

Typical arrant drivel from liberals who, upon seeing incontrovertible evidence to prove that their dogma hitherto was fatally flawed, would sooner make a ridiculous argument, rather than admit that it was fatally flawed. The only riposte to make them understand would be ‘So two wrongs make a right, do they?’ But even then they wouldn’t admit they were wrong - it’s the nature of the beast!

I think the next stop for Sweden and Germany - and I think the Netherlands too? - is Sharia law. And it wouldn’t surprise me if we (UK) aren’t in for it, also.

Americans are armed to the teeth. I doubt Sharia will fly over here. I do know it would be an epic shit storm.

1 Like

Can you tell me how many people have died fleeing the economic pain and violence at home? I suspect not. It’s quite dangerous, and to risk their lives as they do demonstrates that. Have you been to either of the three countries that are contributing the most to the global refugee crisis? I suspect not.

Leave it to the altruistic bleeding heart Monte Crusty to prop up false equivalencies in order to justify a weak argument! I am willing to bet you were never in those countries either! The arm chair logic of assumptions is always your weak narratives!

All places that Europe has been militarily promiscuous in. Consequences.

By at home, do you mean fleeing the USA? All I know ( concerning fleeing the USA ) are the celebrities who were going to head for Canada if Trump won the election. Anyone know how many left?

Allow me to cut to the chase. Every single day, American citizens die or are injured by people who are not in our country legally.

About the same number who threatened to leave if Obama won…:man_shrugging:

Yeah ok! A greater number who threatened the same when Trump became president! Funny how that works huh? All talk no action commiecrats! Lol!:rofl:

Immaterial to the foolishness of taking in these “refugees”. There are Muslim countries, let them deal with Muslims.

Screw the lot of them.

Before western interference which created the opportunity for extremism to flourish, they were…:man_shrugging:

got news for you, 14 centuries of aggression somewhere means we didn’t create anything. Like some dog foods Islam provides its own gravy.

Western countries don’t have the room nor the infrastructures nor the public and health services to accommodate every malcontent in every country on the planet. Those western countries are all struggling enough as it is, without taking in any more - especially when they might well include all kinds of sociopaths from those countries. Just like religion, different ethnicities don’t mix - it’s a part of the human condition to put your own kind first, and to prevail over all others.

Much of that ‘western interference’ has been retaliatory rather than imperialistic.

Muslims have been slithering into non Muslim countries for 14 centuries. Looooooooooooooooooong before “our country” even existed. It is the doctrines of Islam that requires Muslims to spread the word of Moe the pedophile by violence. 42 Violent Verses in the Quran: Islam a Religion of Peace …

https://truthisfree.org/ violent - verses -in-the- quran - islam -religion-peace

1 Like

Now, have so called Christians twisted their beliefs & killed, absolutely. But ( BUT ) they weren’t doing what Christ taught; so in reality they are not Christians. And Christ never said “Do not defend yourself”. He said, turn the other cheek. That means, forgive as much as is humanly possible; but if necessary, bust some heads.