Targeted Attempted Assassination – Family of Federal Judge Gunned Down in Their NJ Home – Massive Manhunt Underway

I gotta say, this is rather disturbing. Why? Because this was a hired kill and LEO will never find who did, it, but they know who orchestrated it.

2 Likes

I believe she was involved in the investigation of Deutsche Bank as regards Jeffery Epstein. I suspect this was not so much political, as being a bit too close to some very powerful people.

Screenshot_9

No loose ends.

She was assigned the Epstein case.
“Mossad” written all over the place.

Screenshot_10

1 Like

I can’t imagine what this Judge is going through right now after losing her son, then dealing with the stress of the particulars of motives on why she was targeted. I don’t care if she is an Obama appointee, no parent should have to go through this, this was a senseless tragedy! I offer prayers for her and her family.

1 Like

I find it curious they identified the shooter as a “white man”.

I know if it had been a brown or black fellow, we would have never heard such racist language to describe him or her.
There is something very stinky to this shooting.

1 Like

The shooter was a nut and an atty who’d lost a case before the judge and from what I can gather the judge had really dressed him down publicly for filing bull shit lawsuits.

An Obama appointee , no great loss !!!

No.
The judge was not the intended target.
Her family was.
To blackmail her and the whole US judiciary.

Typical Mossad operation.
They have the resources to pull this kind of shit.

Needless to say, the Israel lobby will say anything to deny the connection with the Mossad.

Too elaborate for a lone gunman and a nutter.

c58a661a67782874e883e64c072a7f602530c09c_2_690x523

2 Likes

I saw this yesterday on ANC report with Ryan Dawson podcast

As always, absolute silence from the MSMs.

1 Like

At this point we awoken plebs should be resigned to the fact that MSM is never coming back we should encourage their eventual demise!

1 Like

The banker was found hung last November. FYI

Yes, thank you and Epstein “hung himself” last August.

Screenshot_8