T.I. Says He Takes Teen Daughter to Doctor to Make Sure She's a Virgin

TI says he still accompanies his now 18-year-old daughter for an annual gynecology check-up … just to make sure her virginity is intact.

The rapper recently made the revelation on the podcast “Ladies Like Us,” saying he’s been taking Deyjah Harris to the gyno for years now, and sits in for the results with the intent of confirming her hymen has not been broken.

Tip got into the convo when the hosts – Nazanin and Nadia – asked if he’s had the sex talk with his daughters. He told them he schedules the doctor’s visit each year … usually right after Deyjah’s birthday.

T.I. says he’s simply exercising his right as a parent to steer his daughter away from what he considers bad decisions. As he put it to Nadia and Nazanin – who’s singer Miguel 's wife, BTW – “I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have.”

Deyjah turned 18 this year, and it’s worth noting she put the Internet, and any guys looking to holler at her, on notice. She warned just 'cause she’s 18, it doesn’t give older guys a right to try to get with her.

I have no idea who “TI” is nor do I care.

Quite frankly, he sounds creepy.

Like I would want my father in the waiting room to see if I passed the muster of still being a virgin. :nauseated_face:

Used to be a popular rapper. And yes, its pretty creepy.

T.I. - Wikipedia.

Were you expecting behavior commensurate with someone who has an IQ above 80?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of someone spreading cultural cancers through his “music” while helicoptering his daughter like a hawk.

This person makes Alex Jones look like a genius.

And what happens when the day comes, she’s no longer a virgin?

Hes gonna rap about it