SYRIA: What fresh hell is this?

bq-5c29d6911b7e0

■■■ haters really prey on weak minds.
Prior to coming here, I had no idea how uneducated, stupid, or -if not stupid and uneducated - diabolically evil they were.

1 Like

So you believe ■■■■ now. There are plenty of self hating ■■■■■ just like there are American hating Americans, mostly libs.

You post as though one leader speaks the truth. Here is a former American leader speaking about America.

You obviously believe him… because he was a leader.

Your logic would suggest that we Americans all know that we are
-arrogant
-dismissive
-derisive
-disengaged
-dictatorial
-mistaken
-off course

But THIS honest leader has admitted to the world what we all knew but were hiding from everyone.

Dude… seriously. Who pays you?

Probably either the PLA or Iran.

“Well I got the ole farm and I got the old fiddle, when the sun’s comin’ up I got cakes on the griddle. Life ain’t nothing but a funny funny riddle. Thank God I’m a country boy.” (or girl)

USA USA USA!

Nobody but you is dumb enough to consider The Burning Platform as a source for anything accurate.

His So called “source” for this bullshit.

@TWR
And you think the Ninja Pundit is reliable? ROFLMFAO

The Working Group on Syria Propaganda and Media is made up of academics and PhD students from a variety of UK universities. It was convened by Piers Robinson. It is critical of the UK commercially-controlled media reporting about Syria, and has in turn been criticised by them.

It’s made up of a bunch of pro Assad and pro Islamist hacks period.

You are right TWR but when a Nike logo appears on it what is it then?
When Coca-Cola prints Ala Akbar in arabic on their bottles, what is it then?

It’s a cancer and shouldn’t be dismissed so easily. We know it’s shit, but it’s shit being consumed by hoards. Time to study and track all of it, find the clusters and irradiate their asses.

A campaign promise kept…:man_shrugging:

ISRAEL =

ISIS + RA + EL

Mishmash of Egyptian and Canaanite gods

Yep, and nice too…