SYRIA: What fresh hell is this?

I agree 100% with every word of this.

One thing I would add though… although it’s true ISIS has almost been destroyed, isn’t it possible that could change again for the worse? Needless to say, I hope I’m wrong about that.

1 Like

Pershing and El Cid teach us that there is no stamping out of this fire, only pushing it back.

Does anyone else find all of this funny as hell? At last we have a President that ends a conflict and brings our Troops home and all people can do is bitch about it.

2 Likes

These are the very same people who 10 years ago said we have no business being the policemen of the entire World !!! So I’ll piss them off by wishing them ALL a MERRY CHRISMAS !!! :laughing::laughing:

As I said years ago we made big mistake going into Iraq the second time, their involvement in radicalization of Islam was minimal. Pulling out the way we did we doubled down on that mistake.

These polices IMO are usually made in hast and aren’t clearly thought out.

No, I don’t find it “funny as hell” for reasons that @TWR stated so well.

Plus I fear ISIS could come back again, which is a truly awful prospect.

Perhaps “ironic” was a better term?

Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar was a hell of a soldier.

Will. There will always be another mole to whack.

America lost it reputation in NAM and who can we bomb the shit out of next(for Israel) is the only foreign policy they ever had

1 Like

The mission Statement was written in Israel - thats why the KM are freaking out now

You do know ISIS stands for Israel Secret Intelligence Service don’t you - That is NOT a cohencidence

Did a ■■■■■■ boy take away your girlfriend?

Are you antisemitic - thats a very racist comment

No it’s not. I’m just wondering who hurt you.

Definitely not a cohere-i-dence.

The people are ultimately responsible for the government in their local area. I think that Syria is a region too hot to have troops their, since Russia is also there to protect their special interest. It is plausible that Trump struck a deal to handover the “peace keeping” to Russia, freeing the US to secure places elsewhere, for example her own border protection against incoming “caravans of piece”.

I Love dem apples John. Great info and better points. This all makes sense now. Thanks stranger, good job!

BTW Merry Christmas.

1545596777553 1545598184280 1545598328859 1545598910120

I really like the way you think.