Swedish Woman Kicked Off Bus For Wearing Shorts - Allahu Akbar!

It was a SLIGHT Exaggeration.

Translation
Little dressed on the bus, the chauffeur chases: defended by Muslims
"Now, some populist site has already araised its name: Al-Almo, that is Malmö, the city with the highest percentage of Muslim immigrants, in the most progressive country of the European Union, Sweden. Where the beautiful blond blonde Amanda Hansson, the pretty, blond-haired Amanda Hansy, climbed on the number 3 bus full of passengers the other morning: «It was a very hot day - she said on Facebook - and I adapted my clothing at temperature: I was wearing a pair of shorts and a top with a bow tied in front of it. I offer the ticket, the driver stops me. "You can’t dress like that on our buses. It is the company rule. You show too much … First cover yourself, then come back ". I go down furious, I just want to scream and cry. In all my life I have never felt so humiliated ».
The case fills the Swedish media. The bus company apologized to Amanda, “we have no regulation that requires passengers to dress”, and for now has suspended the driver, who “did not act for cultural and religious reasons”. His name, ethnicity and any faith are not known. He seems to be a trusted employee, twenty years of service without being called. You will have to undergo a “re-training” course.

On the line 3 bus there were also many Muslim immigrants: some, Amanda said later, would be in solidarity with her. So that impromptu nickname of Al-Malmo perhaps misses the target. A lot of Muslims live in Malmö, and sometimes there have been episodes of tension: at their request (but not only them) the municipal swimming pool in Hyllie has reserved only a few hours of swimming for women, and a couple of years ago the Islamic community appointed among his official spokesmen a young man who refused to shake hands with female representatives (he was sent home a short time later).

But that of the bus would be a special case. Protests Sara Mohammad, a Muslim, president of the feminist association for the defense of women’s bodies: "Nobody, neither a driver, nor a husband, a father or a brother, can tell us how to dress. Our body is ours, God forbid. " On the Web, almost all comments are hailed by vitriol: “That driver - says a guy who signs himself” Beretta - has applied the sharia (Islamic law, ed), it’s terrible “.”

You spelled lie wrong.

A Muslim woman wearing a Burqa would have been seated without question to avoid a riot and charges of racism, ethnic intimidation and religious persecution.
This country’s tolerance of Muslims has gone to far.
Maybe a new city named Stockholmerani will appear on the map and government officials will be wearing towels on their heads and all government meetings will start by saying Allahu Akbar followed by prayers kneeling on a rug facing Mecca.

The Swedish royal family descended from the Black Nobility of Venice, just like the Windsors. (Canaanites)

They are hell bent on destroying the whites, both physically and spiritually.

UNbelievable isn’t it??!! But why is it that they’re predominantly females - not only in Sweden but in all of the affected countries? That’s the bit I don’t understand.

Yes, and thanks to Assad and Putin the caliphate won’t be Syria - it’ll probably be shifted to Sweden? A good a place as any I suppose!

What the naive ‘We’re all the same under the skin’ liberals don’t nor will ever understand is that although we are the same under the skin -(physiologically?), we’re not all the same ‘upstairs’. Regionals are different to us, and ne’er the twain shall meet.

I take media sources quoting a corporate spokesperson (aka corporate spinner) with many grains of salt.

But that’s just me.

But yes, I expected the linked article would have had her in the attire she was wearing at the time, and the lack of that picture suggests something too.

1 Like

Riddle me this. 100+++ degree Middle East heat, and a 10 pound woolen burka. Underneath, dark, hot, and tons of sweat. The perfect breeding ground for ungodly bacteria. I’m guessing oral sex is not too popular over there. I remember what my armpits smelled like after 10 or 12 hours crawling in 90 degree unventilated pipe tunnels.

Most of the Arab women wouldn’t look good in the dark so they need to to wear the Burqa in daytime. They’re probably good at growing yeast.

Exactly. Vive la différence!
Why pretend we are the same?
Why give certain groups preferential treatment?

A woman wearing a burka wouldn’t have been “showing too much skin” regardless whether she was a Muslim or not.

What bunk! Swedish Royalty descends from France.

How would you know?

I’ve seen enough video footage of the Middle East some are good looking but they’re mostly FUGLY!!!

Yeah, right. :smile::smile::smile:

We’re not in the least bit interested in the Swedish royal lineage, or royal anything else for that matter, we’re talking about Sweden today, and what’s being kept quiet by the mainstream media at the behest of the government and authorities. So why the non sequitur?

Are you not following the thread?

Yes, I am because I’m interested in the subject matter but not historically. So by arguing with Didgevillage you diverted it, and I merely pointed out that it’s a non sequitur.