Sweden Preparing For Self Extinction!

Equality is power grab…:flushed:

What equality are they seeking at this point?

What I said: I hold by the basic teachings of Christ & the Buddha. More or less common sense. Now I’m not ( being a mortal man ) quite as tolerant as Christ; but if you don’t fuck with me, well, then I won’t wail you with a stick. Organized religion has too much mortal input - human foibles. Any ideology - religion that leads to human misery is not my cup of tea. Please leave me be; for your own safety.

Even Christ beat the snot out of the money changers; and He was Christ. So even He had His limits. Maybe He forgave them after He kicked their asses.

Has that long battle really escaped you?

https://nwlc.org/issue/lgbtq-equality/

Maybe you should move this conversation to this thread! It’s relevant and you probably missed AG William Barr’s excellent speech!

No it hasn’t escaped me. I’ve been watching this for 40 fcking years. Again I ask what RIGHT as a straight person do you have that they do not?

Ya know it started with “Please we just wanna express ourselves out in the open like normal people” Even though it isn’t normal. We said w/e ok fine.
Then it was “Please we just wanna get married like normal people” even though it isn’t normal and went against a god that millions believed in. So we said fine w/e love is love.
Then it was “Please since we are genetic dead ends we want to be allowed to adopt children. After all two homosexual daddies or lesbian mommies can raise a child just as well as straight male and female.” Based on absolutely no data or evidence btw.

Now? Now it’s WE WILL indoctrinate your children we will change your boys into girls and girls into boys and if you so much as bat an eye we will crucify you!
Looking at that site it appears that they simply want undeserved status and special rights because of their sexual orientation.

I ask you, how has anything the homosexual community pushed for and received made our society better more cohesive or stronger?

I’m not really a religious nut; but I’m not without faith. I lean more toward natural order & basic common sense. I try to include logic when possible. Example: If I continually aggravate someone, they may hit me with a rock or a stick. So I try to not aggravate people with my beliefs; that being, I know where to draw the line. Many people are not thick skinned like me.

Yeah but William Barr’s speech is not so much about religion it’s about the freedom of it, and the the moral decline of a country. You should read the post, it makes really good points!

OK, Will do. I’m always open to learn something.

That must explain why Christian church attendance across all denominations is at the lowest levels it has ever been. It must be that accepting message of Christian tolerance that is so famous.

Anyway, I’ll stop there because that has nothing to do with this thread and you really shouldn’t derail it.

1 Like

Well, that’s the point, to your consternation and no doubt resistance they’ve put that behind them in the 40 year struggle that you think has empowered them at your expense.

Wow, you’re a real bigot…I can see that the equality they have fought for and won at great price really chaps your ass.

Bigot Ha Ha Ha
Not really. Although I am not a fan of their activists authoritarian actions the past decade.

1 Like

No. The concept of God in the New Testament is radically different.

Does the word “equality” appear in the American Constitution?

Well, equality is so central to American ideals, and such a big point of the constitution is to protect all American citizens equally under the laws.

I think by way of amendment that equal or equality is mentioned in the constitution.

Are you opposed to the notion of equality for all American citizens?

It depends on the definition of equality.
We may have equal rights legally, but in reality, we are not equal.
Some of us are good at math (I certainly am not) while others aren’t.
Some are tall, some are short, etc., etc.

Why pretend we are all the same?
Equality was made popular by Marx, a known satanist.

The concept of democracy by Plato is “mob rule” while he advocated the rule by the wise. (Of course it opens up a discussion as to who is wise, but the word he used was philosophers. Vague enough.)
Certainly not rule by criminals (who are given voting rights in most western countries, and it doesn’t sound kosher to me)

I don’t know about Sweden, but if the Swedes give voting rights to immigrants, the country is done for

1 Like

We are taking bets before how long it will take you to insert another one of your bullshit anti ■■■■■■ conspiracy links to derail this thread! Go ahead this is a golden opportunity for you!

You are a sick man. You really should seek professional’s help