Surviving an encounter with an Armed, Angry Criminal

I have a Beretta PX4 Storm. Great gun. It has no safety with a hard trigger

I was at the 1957 National Jamboree at Valley Forgeā€¦at the ripe old age of 14.

You assume again that I NEED something. There are differences between needing and wanting.

There certainly are. Behavioral Economics was the basis for my PhD thesis and was not an acknowledged discipline when I took it in 1978.

1957 eh? Youā€™re my sisters ageā€¦Iā€™m five years younger and was fourteen at the Plains of Marathon World Jamboree.

God and Country and all that. Order of the Arrowā€¦good times.

Have a great evening.

You keep saying have a good evening but you never quite go away do ya? :joy:

How does going away equate to wishing others a good evening Chop Stick darling?

Your racist comment aside, use your brain Tonto as most here would assume you are biding farewell. Duh!

Iā€™ve always been a .44 or .45 ( hits like a freight train ) kind of guy. I just sold my vintage .380 DA Sterling. Pretty but moody. Still have the .44 Bulldog, the .45 Firestar, several .22 pistols, and a 1937 SA .380 Beretta with the war prize paperwork my FIL brought back from Europe after WW2. The Winchester 70 in .458 was getting to be too much for me to handle at my age. Only reason I bought it was because I got a ( canā€™t pass it up ) deal. Mini 14, 03 ( full military ) Springfield; so maybe 18 firearms. I once had about 40. Been downsizing the past few years.

03 Springfield. https://youtu.be/C_ZC_NpA0Hw?t=2