Sugar: The Bitter Truth Part II

We’re getting sicker, fatter & generally more unhealthy as a country. Why? The stuff we’re putting into our body.

@TrueMedPayments

founder

@calleymeans

details the lengths a corporation will go to to make sure we’re buying their products. Check out the interview on

@foxnation

I think there should be a separate category for health. For those of you who struggle with sugar addictions, you should watch this video it will change your outlook and perhaps motivate you to make some changes to your diet. I remember years ago when I made certain changes and went to a stricter diet where sugars were almost exclusively cut out, many things improved such as energy levels, Brain function clarity and overall better health improved. Check this video out when you have a chance and maybe it might change either your outlook or someone you know suffering from weight or bad diet issues.

1 Like

Throw in the lack of exercise and you have the American people.

Nearly 40% of American adults aged 20 and over are obese. 71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity.

1 Like

Why do you think that is? What is the reason that people don’t exercise more? Is it lack of structure? Time? or Shear laziness?

Time.

Takes 20 days repeating an activity to make it part of your routine.

15 minutes a day of interval training and cutting out sugars will do wonders. A great book that I subscribed to was by Dr Axe called “The Collagen Diet”. Most of what causes most health problems is in our digestive track. Cleansing that out will not only address obesity but will rid our bodies of the many toxins found in today’s foods.

1 Like

When visiting America a few years ago, I couldn’t believe how much food is wasted with the sizes of meals themselves. The ingredients are some that are banned in Europe.

That pandemic is obesity. Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, apart from tobacco, with roughly 300,000 people dying every year from its effects.

But the government does not want to shine a light on this. Neither do big companies like Pfizer.

Why? Because they make billions from our unhealthy lifestyles. Studies have shown that the less physically fit people are, the more likely they are to accept their supposed “mental health” problems Big Pharma tells them they have. But when you look closely at the “problems” many people diagnosed with mental health issues are dealing with, they turn out to be everyday human emotions.

Feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness are all emotions that normal humans are supposed to experience and experience every day. It isn’t always the case that they need to be suppressed by medications. Indeed, embracing and attacking them head-on is often the only way for a person to heal. This ability to confront one’s emotions usually starts with physical fitness.

No doubt! I wonder how much the lockdowns and the pandemic has contributed to unhealthy consumption of foods?

Kids gained weight

Nearly 30% of 433 parents surveyed by researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University said their child had gained an average of 9.6 pounds in the months between May and September of 2020.

Parents of children between 5 and 18 years old were questioned before the pandemic and again in May and September of 2020 about their concerns regarding their child’s weight.

Families who said their child gained weight during that time period were concerned about that trend and attempted to monitor and restrict their child’s eating habits in both May and September. However, in families where children did not gain weight, parents were initially concerned and monitored their child’s food intake in May, but had stopped doing so by September.

Further research is needed to investigate and target the “different behavioral, societal, environmental, and psychosocial factors” that might contribute to weight gain among children and adolescents, wrote Melanie Bean, an associate professor of pediatrics and co-director of the Healthy Lifestyles Center at Children’s Hospital of Richmond at Virginia Commonwealth University, in an abstract.