Suffocation and Breakouts: Face Masks Wreaking Havoc on Human Body

Mandatory face mask orders are not only preventing people from breathing properly, but also from having clear skin.

If you were mean’t to have a mask on yur face you’d be born, with one humans are not meannt to wear this bs all the time.

2 Likes

ICAM and I am sick of seeing them and I refuse to wear one.

1 Like

What’s hiding behind the mask?

Unbrushed teeth?
Bad breath?

Personal hygiene takes a hit.

2 Likes

@MindWars, Why are you guys constantly mocking the Trump administrations guidelines…:thinking:

1 Like

" you can wear a mask if you choose" you don’t have to.

You should read more news outside your comfort zone that way you won’t get sicker for wearing this bs allll day.
" HUMANS" are not meant to keep their faces cover use your head. If these mask were so good you would see SURGEON wearing T SHIRT MASK or plain ole n95 mask .

This fact was acknowledged by NIAID head Dr. Anthony Fauci during an interview on 60 Minutes in March, where he admitted masks were essentially futile and often result in other problems.

1 Like

Then why did trump invoke the DPA to force companies to manufacture so many of them…:rofl:

But I thought you guys consider Fauci to be a fraud and a liar…:rofl::rofl:

They are guidelines, Governors and mayors are taking it to the extreme making masks mandatory.

The virus is a hoax.

There are these guys who also say the MASK are full of S****.

another part of that video.

Well, I realize that Trump told you all that from the earliest. But then why did he declare the virus a national emergency? Why did he plunge the country deeper in debt asking Congress for an unprecedented stimulus to mitigate against it? Why did he invoke the DPA? Why did he assemble a task force to fight what he called an invisible enemy? Why did he say we are at war and declare himself a war time president. Why did he hold daily White House press conferences to fan the virus’s flames, why did he praise New York and Washington governors for leading the way in stay at home orders…and all the other things he’s done to mitigate Covid 19…:thinking:

Dude, you need to quite linking to conspiracy theory websites…:roll_eyes:

and ut think i’ll obey you lmfao!!

I found the board run and tell.

Here’s the CORRECTION posted at the beginning of your link…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Correction: Many in the medical field are disputing Dr. Blaylock’s claims and do not see wearing a mask as a serious risk to healthy people, although people who have breathing difficulties, such as those with COPD, smokers, etc., may be adversely affected. Nor do the masks weaken the immune system, according to these medical professionals. While most concede that hypercapnia is possible, they say it is highly unlikely, especially with cloth masks.

Let us knw when u figure out reality and by the way i’m NOT A DUDE… IT’S DUDETTE… dingleberry.

1 Like

Ok dudette, why don’t you read your own link, it contradicts you…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Only if you want to support your assertions…

…but then the fickle prick changed his mind.

2 Likes