Stupid Should Hurt

Piercings are wishywashy … they can be removed. A facial tattoo shows real commitment. Hire the person with the tattoo. :wink:

Shocking is a nice way of saying repulsive, revolting and aberrant.

No, you made a choice to look like a freak. Don’t be surprised that people see you as one.

1 Like

Less than 100 years from now tattoos will be animated gifs.

And people will still push the envelope to be freaks for attention.

100 years, 1000 years. Human nature doesn’t change too much.

Just google “extreme facial and eye tattoos”.

And they expect to be hired for a job.

What would you do if one of them sat down at a table opposite to you in a restaurant? It has happened to me and I walked out.

2 Likes

Yeah, blind dates can be a real bummer can’t they. :wink:

You’re not funny, just pathetic.

1 Like

Gotta love the people who get facial tattoos and lots of piercings who then are like “what are you looking at?”, umm if you were trying to avoid attention youaren’t very good at it. What I can’t abide are gauges, stretching out your ear lobes just makes me nauseous to look at. I never got any tattoo’s, because I am an adult and know from experience that people change as they get older, I can’t imagine any artwork or symbol that I could guarantee I would still like in ten or twenty years.

I did let a really cute girl pierce my ear when I was in a group home when I was young but I only kept it in a few months, more trouble then it was worth.

…and the freak either didn’t care or was overjoyed that you left.

Your hypothetical question is hard to answer. It depends on the site, the surroundings and the distance to my car.

1 Like

I do laugh at the tat generation. Imagine what their costly (200 bucks an hour for a good artist) will look like when they are 60.

Makes me think of a target bullseye.

Yep, on fat too, which will get bigger and droopier as they age. They get tatts to feel special and unique and so do everyone else. Actually, I feel pretty special as I have no tatts, no plastic and no piercings, not even pierced ears. :rofl:

1 Like

An old guy is sitting on a bus. At the next stop a passenger steps on the bus and sits next to the old guy. The young man of about 20 has a face completely covered with colorful tattoos, and spiked hair dyed with a multitude of colors. The man can only stare.

After about a mile the kid turns to the man and gruffly says, “What are you staring at, old geezer?”

The man replies, “Back when I was in college, in a drunken stupor, I had sex with a peacock. I was just trying to figure out if you were my son…”

3 Likes

I have a few questions. Like how does… awww… never mind.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/instagram-model-remove-illegal-butt-injections

Whoa a not so modern person.

Certainly unique today.

May soon b a one of a kind.

Congrads skin is much more attractive than the modified version today.

1 Like

That looks like a tumor.

Some practical questions: :rofl:

Wonder how many times she has to turn her mattress?
Wonder what size underoos she has to buy?
What settings does she use in her car to drive?

1 Like