Story Hour Drag Queen Flashes Naked Junk to Children in Minnesota

No self-respecting society would allow these degenerates to run free.

Let’s cut to the chase. When the smoke clears, it’s all about depraved sexual behavior. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A deviant person
One whose actions are beyond most human comprehension.

1 Like

What these freaks forget; there are members of society who will not tolerate this behavior, and who may address it with extreme prejudice. No quarter.

Well I wonder why they were not arrested and charged ? WTF is the liberal world coming to these days ?

Set the killer on the loose his mind is squirming like a toad!

The entire western world has, and it’s ominous.

The perfect definition of anal sex.

All your pics, vids and memes cluttering up the forum don’t half get on my nerves. No offence! :grin:

Huh? Why single me out? It was a “Riders on the Storm” reference!

1 Like

What’s even creepier is, does the oral sex begin before or after the anal sex? I guess it really doesn’t matter if you’ve degraded that far. They hit the bottom of the subhuman barrel, broke through, & wallow in the slime below.

I want know why there weren’t charged of indecent exposure etc. Do these Drag Queens have an exemption from these laws. Also, why weren’t parents on the cell phone calling the PD.
Next we could see Mrs.Rogers story hour.

And when I recollect how, thanks to the mainstream media including the BBC, those two unsuspecting B&B owners were bankrupted out of their business, and deprived of a hard-earned upcoming comfortable retirement, after they were set up by two queers from Stonewall, and the couple, in all probability, and after a lifetime of paying their taxes, have been living on welfare ever since, all because they didn’t want to deal with the ‘aftermath’ of their night of ‘passion’ when their visitors left the very next morning - and let’s face it, who the hell would? - thence to carry through their agenda . . . and collect a bit of compensation at the end of it. It was after that incident that I knew the UK was on the brink of PC insanity.

“Two Christian guesthouse owners who refused to allow a gay couple to stay in a double room have lost their appeal against a ruling they acted unlawfully.”

WHAT A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE?

:rage: image

%#&^%&^$%&#%$^%$&@&^#%$%^#(*@^! :hot_face:

LOL The right-hand smiley should have been animated; in the original, the one on the right is lecturing the one on the left, and then gives him a ‘Now don’t do it again!’ wallop, but obviously animated smilies don’t work on this site.

LOL Well that one obviously does - must be sommat to do with formats or other techy stuff. Mind you, the one above is even more irritating than your effing memes!!

What the f memes are you talking about?

Like that one - where they keep repeating and repeating the same movements; they’re called memes aren’t they?

No! Those are gifs and they are on endless loops!