State by State Cost of Illegal Immigration in the US

Texas for example. For every 100 families below the poverty line there, only six receive assistance, she said. In California, 66 of those below the poverty line are helped.

Welfare in California

34%

Of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only …

12%

… of the U.S. population resides here.

How we compare

California is third among states in per-capita spending on welfare:

$179

New York leads the nation:

$256

Idaho is at the bottom:

$17

There’s more to support the notion that this is the welfare state. California:

• Pays out one of the highest maximum monthly cash grants to the average family on welfare, $638.

• Continues aid for children even when the parents lose eligibility.

• Provides benefits even to some who find a job and helps with child care and transportation while attending school or training.

1 Like

I got to provide entertainment every now and then! If I made you laugh then that is one positive cause I am sending out there! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The Annual Cost Of Illegal Aliens To California Alone
Is Enough To Build The Entire Wall

As Far As E-Verify
Most Small Businesses Can’t Afford To Participate
Failed Drug Screens Can Keep You Struggling

walls%20in%20Mexico

1 Like

Flooding the U.S. with illegals and helping them vote is exactly the Left’s strategy to defeat Trump amd gain permanent, illegitimate political power. They do this right in your face while mass gaslighting the American people- calling you “racist” or crazy for noticing reality.

A few years ago my stepson worked at a local manufacturing plant. He & the maintenance mechanics were the only people who spoke English. He would not even use the men’s room, because it was that filthy. Used toilet paper on the floor & in the trashcans. Every noon ( feeding time ), a woman would roll in with a station wagon loaded with tortillas, and it was time to head for the trough. A sight to see. Anyway the company was reported to immigration, and they made short work of that problem. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Footnote: I don’t care how poor you may be, it costs little or nothing to be clean. And you don’t need to be a Rhodes Scholar to know toilet paper is for flushing. Hey, I don’t know everything; but is it normal in some countries to throw used shitty toilet paper on the floor?