Stacy Abrams is Delusional

But since she’s a liberal, that’s a foregone conclusion.

Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams again claimed she won the state’s 2018 gubernatorial race on Friday, despite losing to now-Gov. Brian Kemp.

“I’m here to tell you a secret that makes Breitbart and [Fox News host] Tucker Carlson go crazy: We won,” Abrams said, according to The Houston Chronicle. “I am not delusional. I know I am not the governor of Georgia – possibly yet.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-again-claims-she-won-georgia-governors-race-im-not-a-good-sport

1 Like

They should put a cape and crown on her and call her QUEEN FOR A DAY.

I can see her now…

https://youtu.be/0YW-uv3Ibm8

(BTW…to our British friends… this is no reflection of our view of queens. Ummm… well… not exactly anyhow.)

She is just copying what “Crooked” Hillary Clinton said. Even though, Hillary “claims” the election was stolen from her. But after all, wasn’t it her that stole it from Bernie “Burn Me” Sanders? Lol

#MeToo

1 Like

" I’M NOT DeLuSiOnAl ! " :japanese_goblin:

Ummmm. OK. :roll_eyes:

Stacey Abrams is the poster child for corrupt, stupid, black female politicians in this country and there are many.

3 Likes

Anyone ever notice that losing by 10’s of 1000’s of votes is ‘voter suppression’ only when a Democrat LOSES?

I love watching the continuous flow of tears from the Snowflake Meltdown! They just never stop whining and crying!

3 Likes

Stacey Abrams owes $54,000 in back taxes and $174,000 in credit card and student loan debt. She THEN donated $50,000 to her own gubernatorial run in 2018 (WHAT?).

So a Dem who is almost a 1/4 million in debt should be running a state or the country?

She couldn’t run a fruit stand.

3 Likes

Stacey Abrams didn’t win…because illegals, criminals and felons couldn’t vote?

Is that “really” the soapbox they want to be on? Great platform Dems. :+1: Can’t wait to see their tears again in 2020.

"I am not delusional ! "
Stacy Abrams

1 Like

May I add to this…Maxine Waters… :smiley:

2 Likes

More nonsense from Peter Butt-Seige

1 Like