St. Louis Man Defends his Property from Mob

Those protestors tore down an iron gate so I don’t think they were as peaceful as you believe. :roll_eyes:

Well most won’t ! If police refuse to do their job , then citizens have the right to shoot looters and arsonist on sight . These dumb MF’s only destroy their communities and rarely head to better areas because they will be met with automatic weapons and WORKING taxpayers that will defend what they worked so hard for .

These homeowners need to learn how to handle a gun! In other words they better take some safety classes. Maybe TWR can reference them to a reputable safety gun course.

Well they were Black LIES Matter supporters , maybe now they will re-think their fucking stupidity !!!

None of this shit would happen where I live. The PA Coal Regions; the Only Old West Towns East of the Mississippi. If something like this got out of hand, all the police would have to do is, fill out some paperwork & call the coroner. The paperwork would read: No one saw anything.

1 Like

2 Likes

This is no joke and the Soros funded AG needs to be rebuked at all costs.

1 Like

It’s hardly surprising when our prisons are being emptied in the name of Covid-19, so we should expect more of it?

I know where that’ll end up - thru the front window of the nearest house! lol

WTF are you talking about? Your comments have nothing to do with the thread topic as usual!

Learn to read moron!

Yes , for the last 400 years !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Watch the video Taxpayers were ready for ANY crime , liberals tried to say protestors were peaceful BUT that was BECAUSE of we don’t allow any of their bullshit burning , looting , beatings etc and we are more than ready to deal with them . OPEN CARRY STATE THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY BULLSHIT !!!

Their guns may have been confiscated, but there are friends.

What do you see in the photo? A gargoyl?
Maybe that brought the BLM mob.
Like attracts like. LOL

Looks like they finally got around to issuing summonses for trespassing. What a joke.

Indeed. They destroyed the gate and threatened the couple.